Martial Arts

My little guy is very into Kung Fu Panda right now and I got some great shots of him in kung fu mode (hiii-yah!) :D I was looking for something to scrap it with but wasn't having any success. I tried searching "kung fu", "karate", "martial arts", "judo" and a couple others and nothing came up. Do we have anything to do with martial arts? Thanks!

Hi Laurie,

We used to have a karate collection in the boutique, but it's been retired and the designer is no longer with Scrap Girls. I think about the closest thing we have to a martial arts collection is:

EBA_CollectionBiggie_Takedown_MKTG_150.jpgTakedown Collection Biggie.

I don't know if that would work for what you need or not. Maybe one of the designers will see this and design a new collection that would be suitable?

hmmmm my husband has a black belt in Taekwando and Combat Hapkido... I'm sure he could help me out with the "necessary" items needed for a collection :)

Were you looking for Panda's to be worked into this too? and more on a child/young boy line?

I'm working on finishing up a few collections, but could put this on my list for maybe a March/April issue, would that be too late?

hmmmm my husband has a black belt in Taekwando and Combat Hapkido... I'm sure he could help me out with the "necessary" items needed for a collection :)/>

Were you looking for Panda's to be worked into this too? and more on a child/young boy line?

I'm working on finishing up a few collections, but could put this on my list for maybe a March/April issue, would that be too late?

Not at all. And no, Pandas don't have to figure into it. Something for the younger set would be nice, but not neccessary. Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived