Accessing Downloads

scrapfan

Once you download, your next step is to extract the files from the Zip file you download. Have you done that? I use ExtractNow, and highly recommend it.

After you extract the PNG and JPG files, then you'll need to consult the help for Craft Artist to see how to bring them in. I don't happen to be familiar with it, but their Support Page looks like there are many resources. With luck, someone else who uses Craft Artist will be along to help you.

Once you download, your next step is to extract the files from the Zip file you download. Have you done that? I use ExtractNow, and highly recommend it.

After you extract the PNG and JPG files, then you'll need to consult the help for Craft Artist to see how to bring them in. I don't happen to be familiar with it, but their Support Page looks like there are many resources. With luck, someone else who uses Craft Artist will be along to help you.

Thank you! I didn't have to actually unzip them - don't know why? When I double clicked on the zipped file, it opened. I bought quite a few frames and most of them won't work as "frames"; now i'll have to figure that one out!

Archived