3 replies to this topic

#1 Carole007

Carole007

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hi I just purchased Brandy Murry's Blended Calendar templets and am having trouble. I don't know how to use them. Can anyone tell me what to do I am new to this. Thanks :hit-head-with-hammer:/>/> I am using pse 10
Carole

#2 Brandy M

Brandy M

Scrapgirls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,742 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hey Carole, no problem we were all beginners at some point. I have a couple of videos that show how to do some of these techniques. The pieces were made with the background blender brushes, so I am going to direct you to 2 videos that might give you some insight and ideas. Plus... seeing it always helped me learn more. I hope it helps you too.

Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial: Blending Photos and Backgrounds

Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial: Using Dynamic Brushes in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements

#3 Carole007

Carole007

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Hi I just purchased Brandy Murry's Blended Calendar templets and am having trouble. I don't know how to use them. Can anyone tell me what to do I am new to this. Thanks :hit-head-with-hammer:/>/>/>/> I am using pse 10

Brandy love your designs. Thank you so much for the video's. I am sure they will help me. Have a great day and thanks again. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>
Carole

#4 Brandy M

Brandy M

Scrapgirls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,742 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hi I just purchased Brandy Murry's Blended Calendar templets and am having trouble. I don't know how to use them. Can anyone tell me what to do I am new to this. Thanks Posted Image/>/>/>/> I am using pse 10

Brandy love your designs. Thank you so much for the video's. I am sure they will help me. Have a great day and thanks again. Posted Image/>

Glad to be able to help! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users