Calendar

Carole007

Hey Carole, no problem we were all beginners at some point. I have a couple of videos that show how to do some of these techniques. The pieces were made with the background blender brushes, so I am going to direct you to 2 videos that might give you some insight and ideas. Plus... seeing it always helped me learn more. I hope it helps you too.

Hi I just purchased Brandy Murry's Blended Calendar templets and am having trouble. I don't know how to use them. Can anyone tell me what to do I am new to this. Thanks :hit-head-with-hammer:/>/>/>/> I am using pse 10

Brandy love your designs. Thank you so much for the video's. I am sure they will help me. Have a great day and thanks again. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

Hi I just purchased Brandy Murry's Blended Calendar templets and am having trouble. I don't know how to use them. Can anyone tell me what to do I am new to this. Thanks hit-head-with-hammer.gif/>/>/>/> I am using pse 10

Brandy love your designs. Thank you so much for the video's. I am sure they will help me. Have a great day and thanks again. 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif/>

Glad to be able to help! :wub:

Archived