January Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Who is ready for another HYBRID ATC swap? The theme this swap is Love. Just post in this thread if you want to participate by January 12th. I'll PM everyone my address and how many cards to make on January 13th. Then create your hybrid atc's and mail them to me by February 14th. Does that seem like a good timeline?

Who's with me?

Carla

Lei (who seems very excited, lol)

Marilyn

Theresa

Ann

Jemima

Diane

Angela

Sherry

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to have to sit his one out as well:( I have a few projects that need doing and the weeather is glorious to get them done so before I join in I must complete these. Have fun and I'll be back soon :)/>

We'll miss you again Jane - take care...

Do printer manufacturers program into their machines a failure date that exactly coordinates with your big project? I fought with mine all day yesterday, but think I have the issues resolved today. I'm printing quickly while I can!

What is wrong with printers these days??? Hope you can get them printed, Ann!

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found the most amazing item for my atcs! I hope it works out like I have it in my head!

I have a great idea ... something I've never tried before so you are all going to be Guinea pigs lovey-smilie.gif

Oh my goodness. I am trying something new and was just in a chat where Ann and Carla said they were too. Looks like this will be a month of new things.

Archived