CRS

January Hybrid Atc Swap

153 posts in this topic

Who is ready for another HYBRID ATC swap? The theme this swap is Love. Just post in this thread if you want to participate by January 12th. I'll PM everyone my address and how many cards to make on January 13th. Then create your hybrid atc's and mail them to me by February 14th. Does that seem like a good timeline?

Who's with me?

Carla

Lei (who seems very excited, lol)

Marilyn

Theresa

Ann

Jemima

Diane

Angela

Sherry

ME!!

Love that Lei. Do you really want to join in?

Please add me to the list with Lei, Carla,. It all sounds good thank you.

Count me in please Carla - thank you!!

YES!! Please add me too - I love collecting & creating ATC's :tinkerbell:

I am going to have to sit his one out as well:( I have a few projects that need doing and the weeather is glorious to get them done so before I join in I must complete these. Have fun and I'll be back soon :)

LOL .... YES ... that is my final answer! (I couldn't resist!!) going-crazy.gif

Glad you finally clarified your status, Lei! My cards are well underway, just need a number. And more glue and glitter. Lots of glitter.

I've been playing around with some ideas for my cards. I can't wait to see all the cards!

LOL .... YES ... that is my final answer! (I couldn't resist!!) going-crazy.gif

Lei you make me smile.

I sent out PM's with my address! Let me know if you didn't get one! Can't wait to see them all!!!!

Glad you finally clarified your status, Lei! My cards are well underway, just need a number. And more glue and glitter. Lots of glitter.

I need inspiration!!! Ann, please send me some of yours, and I'll send you some glitter. :rolleyes:

Diane, for some reason, this one came easy to me...LOVE..hearts and all that goes with it! Just start cutting and pasting!

Diane, this might be dangerous, but try walking around the craft store...Michael's has Valentine displays set up! Or, do a search in the boutique for hearts!

I am going to have to sit his one out as well:( I have a few projects that need doing and the weeather is glorious to get them done so before I join in I must complete these. Have fun and I'll be back soon :)/>

We'll miss you again Jane - take care...

Do printer manufacturers program into their machines a failure date that exactly coordinates with your big project? I fought with mine all day yesterday, but think I have the issues resolved today. I'm printing quickly while I can!

What is wrong with printers these days??? Hope you can get them printed, Ann!

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found the most amazing item for my atcs! I hope it works out like I have it in my head!

I have a great idea ... something I've never tried before so you are all going to be Guinea pigs lovey-smilie.gif

I have a great idea ... something I've never tried before so you are all going to be Guinea pigs lovey-smilie.gif

Oh my goodness. I am trying something new and was just in a chat where Ann and Carla said they were too. Looks like this will be a month of new things.

Are we all looking forward to getting these gems? I'm all printed, now cutting, folding, cutting, glittering, and then glittering some more. Does everyone like glitter?

Of course we like glitter! Glitter makes everything better!!