January Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Good thinking, Carla. Here's some ideas -

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color) This one might be too initmidating - and I mean to ME)

Oh my so sorry for taking up so much space and ideas - my brain cells are on high speed and a friend contributed an idea and I looked through some ATC samples.

Whew.. Now I need a rest......

WOWSERS Marilyn you're on a roll :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Lots of ideas there Carla :dancingelephant:

How about "Pets" :gathering:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1361460302[/url]' post='1070244']

Good thinking, Carla. Here's some ideas -

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color) This one might be too initmidating - and I mean to ME)

Oh my so sorry for taking up so much space and ideas - my brain cells are on high speed and a friend contributed an idea and I looked through some ATC samples.

Whew.. Now I need a rest......

I actually like all of those and thought of Fantasy and Fairy Tales as well. My brain cell (pretty sure I'm down to one now) is not as active as it once was!

OOOhhh I LIKE those Ann - I was remembering how much fun it was to do "Flights of Fancy" so these would be the same and kinda magical!

Great ideas, Ladies! No one is an idea hog here...This is just what we do, lol! Sharing ideas...

The little beauties are in the hands of the post office now. Can't wait to hear what you all think. And don't forget to post them once everyone gets theirs!

Great ideas, Ladies! No one is an idea hog here...This is just what we do, lol! Sharing ideas...

The little beauties are in the hands of the post office now. Can't wait to hear what you all think. And don't forget to post them once everyone gets theirs!

I can't wait to see them! Thanks for organizing the swap and all the work you've put into it Carla! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thinking while I wait...and wait...and wait.... How about Hardware Art? Every time I visit Home Depot or Ace, I see little bits and pieces that I think should be repurposed to something artistic.

Love that idea, too Ann.. I hope your cards come soon, but keep thinking anyway.

I GOT mine - they CAME!!! SO excited and yes, one is more beautiful then the other and yet all different.

I just got home and was so tired, but found my mail and that gorgeous package perked me right up.

THANK YOU! to all... Such special work I am so proud to own and be a part of.

And, thank you Carla for taking care of them all and teasing us along - it was fun.... Appreciate all your efforts.

Mine arrived today!! :bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Wow... I thought the last bunch were the best ever, but that's because I hadn't yet seen this bunch. You gals did an amazing job. They are so lovely they actually brought tears to my eyes. What a talented group of artists you are!

Carla, thank you for organizing us. And thanks, Angela, for the video. I'm going to watch it now. :)

Whoop, whoop! Got mine and they are gorgeous! So much bling and glitter and great ideas! I posted them up on YouTube to inspire others, but don't watch it until after you get your cards...unless you can't wait :D/>

Thanks for another great video Angela! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! having-a-party.gif Mine arrived...you ladies REALLY outdid yourselves with these. They are each so unique and so beautiful! Now I'm going to watch the video, thanks for putting it together, Angela!!

The Glitter Goddess is ageless!! :monkeydance:

I completely agree, Marilyn! Are you all as anxious as I am to get started on the next round? Another idea I had was to include something "found", a re-used, up-cycled piece.

Oh Ann, I like THAT idea, too - very cool thought. It is going to be VERY hard to choose. And, yes - me too. Usually I'm a slow-poke (& of course I will be again) but I am anxious to start. I am so into these little cards.

And Sherry me, too - still bringing those cards around and showing people and each one of them was appropriately amazed and totally appreciative of these tiny works of art.

Boo Hoo Hoo... I'm still waiting for me mine to cross the BIG BLUE SEAS... plus NO MAIL until today because of all the flooding :( Glad you liked the cards everyone :)

Boo Hoo Hoo... I'm still waiting for me mine to cross the BIG BLUE SEAS... plus NO MAIL until today because of all the flooding :( Glad you liked the cards everyone :)

BOO HOO HOO!!! Roads are flooded, Ferries are Stopped which means NO MAIL :monstercry:

Oh, Jemima! That's awful! I hope the floods aren't causing too much damage.

Look for the new thread for the next swap early this week. I'll take all your ideas from this post and either have a poll or pick one from a hat!

Mother just came back from the letterbox with a **HUGE** SURPRISE :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

They have ARRIVED :dancingelephant:

They are gorgeous... :happy-sun:

No wonder you were all ooooooooing & aaaarrrring :giggle_bear:

What amazing & creative ideas you've come up with :congrats3:

I LOVE THEM ALL - THEY ARE ALL SO UNIQUE - THANKS SO MUCH :happy038: & :thankyou:

Archived