January Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Well, bummer! DH just showed me the worn elbows of his favorite Pendleton shirt and asked me to put some patches on them. That means I'll have to make a trip to Joann's tomorrow and walk right through their extensive craft section. I don't know if I can keep my eyes (and fingers) on task or not!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane, this might be dangerous, but try walking around the craft store...Michael's has Valentine displays set up! Or, do a search in the boutique for hearts!

I'm taking your advice, Carla, and heading for Michael's today. And a new JoAnn's just opened across the street from it, so I might have to stop there, too, to see if they have any patches for Ann's hubby' shirt, in case she doesn't find any. (wink wink). :D

1358617532[/url]' post='1066473']
1358174183[/url]' post='1065644']

Diane, this might be dangerous, but try walking around the craft store...Michael's has Valentine displays set up! Or, do a search in the boutique for hearts!

I'm taking your advice, Carla, and heading for Michael's today. And a new JoAnn's just opened across the street from it, so I might have to stop there, too, to see if they have any patches for Ann's hubby' shirt, in case she doesn't find any. (wink wink). biggrin.gif

It's so great having friends to help you out! I went and conquered....escaped with the patch material and two glitter gel pens, only because they didn't have any more!

Good for you, Ann - good going..

My "new technique" isn't coming out as I'd hoped so far. GRRrrrr... Might have to make a left turn, or maybe an about-face right now...

I'll keep trying - at least we only have to make 9, right? I so wanted it to work..

Last night I watched the glue dry, tonight I'm watching the glitter dry. They're all done and ready to package up! I don't know if I'll get them into the mail tomorrow, but will for sure on Tuesday. I hope you all like them!

Do you know how many times I looked at the clock today and wondered if the mail was here yet? It didn't dawn on me that it was a holiday until about 5 pm! Glad I didn't actually go out to the mailbox! I asked the girls to get the mail for me and they knew right away it wasn't coming!

Well, DH would disagree with you about those craft stores being gold mines...he sees them as money pits! He just doesn't understand!

And, mine officially went into the mail today!! PLEASE let me know when they arrive, I always kind of hold my breath until the USPS comes through.

Way to go, Ann!! I have to revisit my idea and see if I can get it to work!

I revisited my idea today Carla and even had a consultation/help in technique so things are looking up and I'm feeling a bit more positive now.

Back to try again....

And Ann - I am in awe of you finished already.

The first cards have arrived! I opened them up and Lauren asked who they were from....I told her Ann in Oregon. She said "Oh, Ann always does beautiful work" and my mom is here and said they were gorgeous, too! So, just wait til you all get to see these!!!!!

The first cards have arrived! I opened them up and Lauren asked who they were from....I told her Ann in Oregon. She said "Oh, Ann always does beautiful work" and my mom is here and said they were gorgeous, too! So, just wait til you all get to see these!!!!!

Carla, I'm so glad you're opening and giving us teaser previews - that's always so much fun...

I revisited my idea today Carla and even had a consultation/help in technique so things are looking up and I'm feeling a bit more positive now.

Back to try again....

Hey I didn't know there was a consultant available for us --- please share the number --- is it 1-800-SG'sHybridATCHelp? LOL :hit-head-with-hammer:

Aren't kids absolutely adorable --- I agree with Lauren Ann always DOES beautiful work!

Aren't kids absolutely adorable --- I agree with Lauren Ann always DOES beautiful work!

I agree too - Ann's creations are always beautiful!

Back to try again....

Hey I didn't know there was a consultant available for us --- please share the number --- is it 1-800-SG'sHybridATCHelp? LOL :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Haha Sherry - I can't quite explain now as it would give away the new technique I am trying. Suffice it to say, I consulted with a friend who is an expert in this medium and she gave me some tips and ideas and even showed me how. I sure hope it works for me.

Archived