January Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, how I wish I could join in this swap! Things are just so busy around here and having a baby in my home is never a guarantee that I can start and finsih something - plus there's that office that I have never yet cleaned out - I miss getting the cards from eveyone so much!

Oh, how I wish I could join in this swap! Things are just so busy around here and having a baby in my home is never a guarantee that I can start and finsih something - plus there's that office that I have never yet cleaned out - I miss getting the cards from eveyone so much!

Sara, we miss you too. But it sounds like you've got your hands full right now!

Well, let it be official, I am beyond anxious to see these gems! And even more ready to start the next round! Why was I not told that this was going to be so addictive??

hmmm.. I agree Ann. I still "blame" Lei for talking me into it but sure glad she did. I find I too am so excited about the Hybrid cards. I was so afriad to try and now me, too... Addicted.

Well mine are almost done --- they still need just a little something.......................You know if Carla ever says NO distressing I will be up the creek LOL!

Carla would never say that! LOL

Well, let it be official, I am beyond anxious to see these gems! And even more ready to start the next round! Why was I not told that this was going to be so addictive??

hmmm.. I agree Ann. I still "blame" Lei for talking me into it but sure glad she did. I find I too am so excited about the Hybrid cards. I was so afriad to try and now me, too... Addicted.

You blame moi? I'm innocent, I tell ya!! LOL .... gotta admit ... this type of addiction is FUN!!

You blame moi? I'm innocent, I tell ya!! LOL .... gotta admit ... this type of addiction is FUN!!

Well, all this time I've been blaming Marilyn, but now I know it was really YOU, Lei, that got us started on this addiction! :D

Well, what I wanted to do just wouldn't quite work when I tried it, so I had to do something else.

I finally finished them up this afternoon and will try to get them mailed tomorrow...

I'm happy to say that Diane's and Angela's made their way to my mailbox safe and sound! And wowzers! This has to be one of our best swaps yet!!

Wowzers... they sound great Carla...

I've finished mine today :embarrassed003:

They go off in the post today... sorry if they arrive late :embarrassed003: + :disappearing-smilie:

Well, all this time I've been blaming Marilyn, but now I know it was really YOU, Lei, that got us started on this addiction! :D/>

Haha, we are all quite funny - I love this thread. And yes - Lei you might have roped me in, but I'm continually grateful that you did.

Me and my bum finger are chugging along and mine should be completed soon.

Well Carla my packet is on it's over over the Big Blue Seas to you... ENJOY...

By the way the postage over here has gone up for packets... so please let me know if I haven't sent enough :disappearing-smilie:

**Another thing is you don't have to send my ATC's in plastic sleeves as I don't use them... I keep mine in little boxes, it's fun opening the lid and finding out what's in that one & what's in that one... they're like little mystery boxes :happy-sun: So, next time we have a swap, I can send them back so you can use them :happy-sun:

I'm happy to say that Diane's and Angela's made their way to my mailbox safe and sound! And wowzers! This has to be one of our best swaps yet!!

Yippeee! Can't wait to see everyone's cards! It's after midnight and I'm all wound up and excited now! LOL!

Oh, goody! More pretties to come in my mailbox!! I hope this big bad storm doesn't hold things up! I know the northeast is getting hit hard, but we had a 2 hour school delay today because of it....and we aren't supposed to get anything more than rain!

I got two surprises in the mail today! Sherry and Theresa's cards came! Theresa's cards are so cute! Sherry, we were thinking alike! The products you used where some I was going to use when my first idea didn't work out! You all are going to LOVE all the cards!

Archived