January Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Valentine's Day ladies! Can't wait to see all of your lovely "love" cards! :i-love-it:/>

I :dito: this comment & hope you all had a wonderful "Loving" day :daisy: I can't wait to see the cards :happy038:

Marilyn's cards arrived today! She's done something unique and so cool!! As soon as Jemima's arrive from across the big blue sea, we'll be all set!

YIKES... :embarrassed003: I hope they arrive soon... :superhero: sorry for the delay over the BIG BLUE SEAS... :sadpanda:

Carla, please PM me when they arrive in case I don't see this post first... :happy039: I'm on the edge of my seat now until they arrive :sadpanda:

It's amazing how far some of these little cards travel! I'm sure your cards are flapping their wings as fast as they can Jemima! :D/>

:littleangel:/> :littleangel:/> :littleangel:/> :littleangel:/> :littleangel:/> :littleangel:/>

lil' wing flappers

You all will be happy to know that Jemmima's cards are done flapping and resting peacefully in my hands! And wow, are they worth it!!! I have to go to the post office tomorrow (perfect timing!!), so I'll sort them tonight. I'll be listening for the gasps and squeals of delight as they all reach you!!

I bet I'll be last once again. Now you all be sure and post how wonderful they are so I can be extra jealous!

I had to sit this swap out again Ann, but your cards are ALWAYS worth the weight! You make such beautiful ATCS!

Good thinking, Carla. Here's some ideas -

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color) This one might be too initmidating - and I mean to ME)

Oh my so sorry for taking up so much space and ideas - my brain cells are on high speed and a friend contributed an idea and I looked through some ATC samples.

Whew.. Now I need a rest......

It's amazing how far some of these little cards travel! I'm sure your cards are flapping their wings as fast as they can Jemima! :D/>/>

:littleangel:/>/> :littleangel:/>/> :littleangel:/>/> :littleangel:/>/> :littleangel:/>/> :littleangel:/>/>

lil' wing flappers

Awwwwww thanks so much ladies for your encouragement :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

1361460302[/url]' post='1070244']

Good thinking, Carla. Here's some ideas -

New life or new beginnings

Months (like you can scrap January, Feb, etc)

Growth, growing, etc

Happiness (can be widely interpreted)

Places, countries, etc

Vintage

Color (again widely interpreted)

Animals

New Technique (try a new technique - digital or hybrid)

Weather

"Quotable" (use a quote on your card)

Black & white (or black & white with one splash of color) This one might be too initmidating - and I mean to ME)

Oh my so sorry for taking up so much space and ideas - my brain cells are on high speed and a friend contributed an idea and I looked through some ATC samples.

Whew.. Now I need a rest......

I actually like all of those and thought of Fantasy and Fairy Tales as well. My brain cell (pretty sure I'm down to one now) is not as active as it once was!

You all will be happy to know that Jemmima's cards are done flapping and resting peacefully in my hands! And wow, are they worth it!!! I have to go to the post office tomorrow (perfect timing!!), so I'll sort them tonight. I'll be listening for the gasps and squeals of delight as they all reach you!!

Golly Gosh Carla you really know how to make a girl :embarrassed003: & :happy038: = :giggle_bear:

Thanks so much for your compliments - that means so much to me... I'm so glad they arrived safe & sound :winking_baby:

Will let you know when they arrive... I'll probably be LAST as they have to FLAP their way back to me now :superhero:

Archived