Monday Challenge 12/08/13

alsoarty

I am posting this a bit early as I have to be on the road early am. Since this is an odd year - (2013) I thought we'd do an "odd" challenge.

For todays challenge add 13 different embellishments to your layout. Any amount of photos is fine - as long as there are 13 DIFFERENT embellishments.

Here is my little family.

Please don't forget to post your layouts in the SG Gallery.

Great challenge Andrea! We have been on the road alsoas we are away, so this will give me a chance to use some of the many pics I have taken! AND 13 embellishments!! Will be back after some more sightseeing - it was well over 100F here today :-(

Great challenge Andrea! We have been on the road alsoas we are away, so this will give me a chance to use some of the many pics I have taken! AND 13 embellishments!! Will be back after some more sightseeing - it was well over 100F here today :-(

Thanks for joining the challenge Jode. Love you LO!

Hi Andrea-Rose,

Here's mine I completed for a Contest using their template... but if you count you will find more than 13 Embellishments :disappearing-smilie:

"In God We Trust" @ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/139697-in-god-we-trust/

Journaling reads ~

FACT ~ On Sept 11th terrorists attacked the NY Twin Towers. Photo from News Website. Another FACT being that this lady "Genelle Guzman-McMillan" shown, copied off the front cover of her Audible Book called "Angel in the Rubble: The Miraculous Rescue of 9-11's Last Survivor" ~ was found by a Search 'n Rescue Dog after 27hrs buried alive. Genelle had drifted away from God but after being buried alive she turned to God for forgiveness & she's now still living in NY & trusting in God ~ "In God We Trust" [Copy of coin from News Site today! - erased edges & adjusted]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived