4 replies to this topic

#1 jenrou

jenrou

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

The menu next to my name, to save favorites, pops back so fast there's no time to choose anything. It's always done that, but I haven't needed it before. This isn't normal, is it? Any help?

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#2 DixieLee

DixieLee

• Members
  • 3,089 posts
  • Personal Statement:I love learning how to scrap and I feel rich because of this opportunity!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

I got frustrated because mine does the exact same thing!

#3 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,527 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

The menu next to my name, to save favorites, pops back so fast there's no time to choose anything. It's always done that, but I haven't needed it before. This isn't normal, is it? Any help?

I had that problem when using Internet Explorer. I changed to Firefox and haven't had the problem since. I've also heard if you are using Internet Explorer, you might want to try clicking on the Compatibility View button located in the IE address window. HTH

#4 jenrou

jenrou

• Members
  • 5,783 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

I had that problem when using Internet Explorer. I changed to Firefox and haven't had the problem since. I've also heard if you are using Internet Explorer, you might want to try clicking on the Compatibility View button located in the IE address window. HTH

You are so helpful, Theresa! The Compatibility View fixed mine! :clap:/> :clap:/> :clap:/> :thankyou:/>

gallery_17266_66_4077.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif   

#5 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,527 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

You are so helpful, Theresa! The Compatibility View fixed mine! :clap:/>/>/> :clap:/>/>/> :clap:/>/>/> :thankyou:/>/>/>

Glad to hear it worked for you Jean!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users