Project Sg 2013

tinkerbell11

For all of you that have been asking, YES we are planning to have a Project SG again this year. We are revamping it just a little, but trust me it will be worth the wait to find out. Join me on the 24th for the "Kick off" chat and get all the details.

If you are itching to get things rolling...the basics are the same you need to be scrapping CURRENT photos!

Ooh i already started. Had no idea there were incentives involved, i just wanted to 'scrap current' and share my pages with all you folks. Guess i've posted my Week 1 layout in the wrong gallery, but that's probably okay. Hehehe... =)

I've got two 365 projects I'm doing and one involves photos. So I'll think about doing it. The furthest I've gotten in the past was about March. LOL.My life has slowed down a little though so maybe there's a chance. But my other big project will take priority.

Ooh i already started. Had no idea there were incentives involved, i just wanted to 'scrap current' and share my pages with all you folks. Guess i've posted my Week 1 layout in the wrong gallery, but that's probably okay. Hehehe... =)

When the official thread comes out make sure you check back and it is the right gallery so your points count!!!

When the official thread comes out make sure you check back and it is the right gallery so your points count!!!

It is easy to move your layout to another gallery.

Click on "Mod Options" and choose "Move Image"

Clock on the little arrow next to "Select a Category"

You will get a super long file tree of all the galleries.

After you scroll through the designer galleries and 50 million (well maybe not quite that many) monthly layout contest galleries, the Project SG is the first gallery under the "Scrap Girls Challenges" category.

It sounds harder than it is. If you have trouble just let me know and I'll move it for you. :)

This is one of my goals this year, joining in might be the only way I will get any way close to achieving it.

Mine as well. I'm also hoping to get several pages done with my daughter. Although at 4 years old I don't know if she is going to be up to taking a picture every day so I've decided to do a page for 2 weeks, I'm sure she'll love it once she completes her first page.

I want to join this year. In researching past P52 layouts it looks like using templates is the best way to go. I have not decided whether I will do 8.5x11 or 12x12. Probably less expensive to print the 8.5x11 books but the 12x12 are so big and fun. Can't wait for the info to come.

It is easy to move your layout to another gallery.

Click on "Mod Options" and choose "Move Image"

Clock on the little arrow next to "Select a Category"

You will get a super long file tree of all the galleries.

After you scroll through the designer galleries and 50 million (well maybe not quite that many) monthly layout contest galleries, the Project SG is the first gallery under the "Scrap Girls Challenges" category.

It sounds harder than it is. If you have trouble just let me know and I'll move it for you. :)/>

Thanx for the info April! Doesn't sound too hard, but i'll let you know if i have trouble. =)

I fizzled out as the year progressed last year....maybe I can stick with it longer this year? I'm scrapping August 2012 right now, but if I need to be more current than that for this challenge I can be....what a delight to think that I might have a whole year done (the current year) as that year draws to a close? Then I could take advantage of some of those great sales at Shutterfly and Mixbook and what not!

I'll plan to join in on the 24th and let you girls talk me into doing this thing. Was so cool to see those who stuck with it all 2012! Such an accomplishment!!! I love looking back through my albums I've made, so this will be no different! Looking forward to the 24th!

I'm eager to find out the details as to not to drop behind & I will like to give this a try for my VERY FIRST TIME & ATTEMPT at doing a PROJECT SG :dancingelephant:

I'm glad I found the link... but I can't attend any chats... sorry about this & hope this doesn't hinder me...

I'm eager to find out the details as to not to drop behind & I will like to give this a try for my VERY FIRST TIME & ATTEMPT at doing a PROJECT SG :dancingelephant:/>

I'm glad I found the link... but I can't attend any chats... sorry about this & hope this doesn't hinder me...

Jemima, no worries. The chats are for fun and to answer questions. I'm sure you'll be able to participate without attending the chat. :)

Has the info been put forth somewhere yet? I want to jump on this bandwagon!

No info yet! Join us on the 24th for all the details. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

For all of you on the fence, just try it! My books are a bit different so I wouldn't be eligible for all the incentives, but it works for me. I do a 2 page spread for each month instead of a layout a week. The books are family treasures and people love to see them when they visit. I printed mine out at Shutterfly and used a deal they had...got a 12X12 book for $32 and free shipping. I absolutely love it! If you wanted to, you could print your pages out and put them in an album instead. Either way, it will be a family heirloom!

All sounds very interesting.

I have already created pages with my daily photos for this year -- just finished week 3. But I am still planning on a monthly double page with calendar and briefly what we did each day and then the second page with photos from that month and some journaling. My weekly pages are just for fun and I am enjoying putting them together and also having fun deciding what theme I will have each week.

I'm eager to find out the details as to not to drop behind & I will like to give this a try for my VERY FIRST TIME & ATTEMPT at doing a PROJECT SG :dancingelephant:/>

That's OK Jemima, as long as you participate in the layouts required you will be eligible for prizes! All the details will be posted in this thread after the Chat!

• 2 weeks later...

do we need to link the Project SG 2013 layouts in this thread, or is it sufficient to just post them in the correct gallery only?

I am also wanting to know this. Thank you to whoever answers.

AS long as they are in the Project Life Gallery they will be counted you DO NOT have to post links in the thread but if you want to that is OK too! :)/>

Thanks Shannon

Archived