Thursday Challenge 1/10/2013

SodScrap

Yay for Thursday! How is everyone this morning? It's a cool wet morning here...a great day to stay in and scrap I say!! (too bad I have tons of work to do!!)

Today's challenge is to use a Scrap Simple Layout Template. Are you like me and have a TON of them? I don't always remember to use them!! I love that they are so flexible!!

Remember to post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges and post a link back in this thread!

I am giggling Conda cos Melanie and I are both reading this and this is the very topic our articles were on in today's newsletter! Yay!

Some great ideas to start with there!

Now to find a template that suits the layout I have in mind.... should be easy enough!

Great challenge!

lol Jodie! Sometimes I think we have "so much stuff" in our stash, we just forget sometimes what we have!! So if we focus on "one thing" to start with, we might find something we forgot we had!

*disclaimer* I am in no was saying I have "so much stuff" in my stash or that I might possibly forget what is filed away in my folders. But, I thought maybe "somebody" might identify with it... :disappearing-smilie:

lol Jodie! Sometimes I think we have "so much stuff" in our stash, we just forget sometimes what we have!! So if we focus on "one thing" to start with, we might find something we forgot we had!

*disclaimer* I am in no was saying I have "so much stuff" in my stash or that I might possibly forget what is filed away in my folders. But, I thought maybe "somebody" might identify with it... :disappearing-smilie:/>/>

I never have quite enought in my stash, I know just what I have, when I bought it, and in which layouts each item of my stash has appeared, in alphabetical order by date. You believe me, Conda, don't you? :lol:

But, just in case I might have overlooked a template or two, this is a great challenge. And I'm inspired by the articles in today's NL.

I am ROTFL :rofl:/> at the comment you made Conda and doubled over at you Diane :happy038:/> ... it is like you know me so well!!! I have a new favourite every week and oodles of stuff I have never even used let alone able to find... but templates and ribbons are easy! To find that is...

Here I used an Album Template I really need to use more.... It has so much potential once you are brave enough to edit something Brandy put together... :(/>

1357823834[/url]' post='1065061']

*disclaimer* I am in no was saying I have "so much stuff" in my stash or that I might possibly forget what is filed away in my folders. But, I thought maybe "somebody" might identify with it... disappearing-smilie.gif

Hmmm that someone could be me. Emphasis on COULD...

I don't know how much longer I will be able to use the "newbie" excuse, but I still have perhaps naive questions. I came to this forum thinking maybe I would try a challenge but I am wondering about the Facebook timeline, etc. conversation. I am on Facebook (admittedly mostly to keep up with the lives of my grown kids) and I went into the profile, etc. and didn't see anything about a timeline. I would love to create one if I could....

I don't know how much longer I will be able to use the "newbie" excuse, but I still have perhaps naive questions. I came to this forum thinking maybe I would try a challenge but I am wondering about the Facebook timeline, etc. conversation. I am on Facebook (admittedly mostly to keep up with the lives of my grown kids) and I went into the profile, etc. and didn't see anything about a timeline. I would love to create one if I could....

Hi Kathy! The girls are referring to templates available in the boutique here. One of the designers made them and quite a few of us are making our timelines beautiful!

I was super excited about this challenge. I have a number of 4x6 templates that I haven't used and I wanted to try working on some layouts for my January Pocket Life page. Turns out, I haven't taken any pictures yet this year! Crazy!!! I guess I'll have to remedy that tomorrow and post something on Saturday.

This was a hard challenge for me since I've not use SS templates before - I had to watch a tutorial by Brandy, and it still is not like it should be - I think the shadow is too light. SS LO

I think it looks great, Andrea. I also like the "2 Cute/Months." What a neat arrangement! By the way, you're still only giving us a link to the picture, not the page the layout is on, so it's hard to leave you some love. When you post your link, use the url in the address box at the top of your browser, not the url when you click on the picture. HTH

Archived