What's New In The Boutique

Good Morning Everyone! Can't wait to see what's new today! We have now the stomach flu after just having gotten over the upper respiratory flu. Ugh! So I will be checking back later.

aw Sara, hope you're all feeling better soon!!! the first flu was bad enough, but now you have another?! stay in with a cup of hot tea and do some scrapping... that'll help you feel better ;)

Good Morning Everyone! Can't wait to see what's new today! We have now the stomach flu after just having gotten over the upper respiratory flu. Ugh! So I will be checking back later.

aw Sara, hope you're all feeling better soon!!! the first flu was bad enough, but now you have another?! stay in with a cup of hot tea and do some scrapping... that'll help you feel better ;)/>

Thanks, Andrea! Much, much better today - just a 24 hour thing - but still no fun!

Here's another brush set from Amanda as well:

AFT_BrushSet_PL_Weekdays_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Pocket Life Weekdays Biggie

OMGosh - I just have to WAY TO GO :2468who-do-we-appreciate: a little on Amanda here! I just LOVE LOVE her Pizza Night layout - a great double page spread using the Brush Set: Pocket Life Weekdays Biggie!

Wow, so many amazing products in the store today, plenty of inspiration for scrapping and crafting. Welcome back Ro, nice to see you designing again. Congrats Becky on completing your project 52 for 2012. It is always wonderful to complete such a task. :)/>

Thanks Jacqui!!!

Archived