What's New In The Boutique

Good morning, Boutique Babes and Lads! Thursdays are always anticipation filled. Can't wait to see what the designers have been working on for us this week.

Predicting rain here all day. Good day to shop in the Boutique.

Good Morning Everyone! Can't wait to see what's new today! We have now the stomach flu after just having gotten over the upper respiratory flu. Ugh! So I will be checking back later.

Morning ladies! Did you see Ro's status update? She's got lots of new goodies for you. I didn't get a chance to get a real look, but I saw a stack of stuff in the back room.

I've got some new stuff for you too - and there are lots of other goodies in store for you this week!

It's rainy and drizzly here today too Pat!! Kind of gloomy...now, if I could curl up with my laptop and scrap...it would be perfect!! Alas...I have to focus and get some work done... :(

Happy Thursday Y'all!!

And, check out these coordinating products:

SNU_Font_Blocky_MKTG150.jpgFont: Blocky

SNU_SSPaper_FleaMarket_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Flea Market

Which coordinates with:

SNU_FleaMkt_CollBiggie_MKTG150.jpgFlea Market Collection Biggie

DEB_SSEmb_TinyCritters_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Tiny Critters

Which coordinates with:

DEB_PL_ThoughtsTalks_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Thoughts and Talks

DCA_OldTime_PaperMini_MKT150.jpgOld Time Love Paper Mini

Which coordinates with:

DCA_MemoriesofHome_MKT_150.jpgMemories of Home Collection

Wow, so many amazing products in the store today, plenty of inspiration for scrapping and crafting. Welcome back Ro, nice to see you designing again. Congrats Becky on completing your project 52 for 2012. It is always wonderful to complete such a task. :)

Thanks Nica! I think I am going to have to play with the silhouettes on a Pocket Life page to use instead of photo. Love all the Pocket Life Stuff. Have any of you tried that system out?

I'm the same as Sarah. I haven't found any of the pocket protectors yet, but I'm really excited about the printing costs being lower and about using all the 4x6 templates that I bought when I first found Scrap Girls.

Ooooh! With all of these fabulous new pocket cards I'm seeing, and my love of making ATCs, I just may change my scrapping style to pocket size layouts primarily! :) :) It's a thought - they are all so pretty, so cute, and I can't wait to use the ones I've bought.

Time to go back into the boutique and shop a little more!

I'm launched! Take a peek and see if you can spot my new stuff. There's movies and everything!

Welcome back, Ro! It's so good to see your new designs - and you know how much I love your doodles!

Archived