Pocket Life

Dear Designers,

I'm interested in your lovely pocket life products, and the templates, but I've started to scrap much more in the 8.5x11 format and would love if you could give us some great products in that size.

Your fan,

Sandi

Hi Sandi,

I love 8.5x11 too! You can buy the page protectors in that size if you are wanting to do the hybrid version :)/> I will be doing some 8.5x11 Pocket Life templates soon!

I knew it would happen. I'm not sure about going hybrid with this yet. But I'll think about it. Glad you're going to add some templates in this size. Thanks a million.

I've got a little product coming out today that will help you use the cards on an 8.5x11 page without resizing them. You can also check out my templates: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Life Keeping 1 Mini. I had these sizes in mind when I designed them.

And my 8.5x11 Life Keeping Collection Biggie has a digital page protector with pockets and rings for 8.5x11. And if you look carefully in the collection, you will see a series of frames that are in sizes that are 4x6, 3x4, and various compatible sizes that you can use on your 8.5x11 pages to make your own arrangements. Check out some of the sample layouts for examples.

Don't you love the "ask and you shall receive" treatment we get around here??? :)/> LOVE IT HERE!!!

Amen Sista! I knew our designer friends would take care of us. Hey Cheri T! How about the pocket protector templates in 8.5x11? Please....pretty please....pretty please with chocolate on top?

Don't you love the "ask and you shall receive" treatment we get around here??? :)/>/> LOVE IT HERE!!!

Amen Sista! I knew our designer friends would take care of us. Hey Cheri T! How about the pocket protector templates in 8.5x11? Please....pretty please....pretty please with chocolate on top?

LOL - well when you put it that way, how could I refuse?! They are on the to do list! Glad you like the 12x12 version - I may be able to come up with some more combinations of the shapes for a second set too:)

Don't you love the "ask and you shall receive" treatment we get around here??? :)/>/>/> LOVE IT HERE!!!

LOL - well when you put it that way, how could I refuse?! They are on the to do list! Glad you like the 12x12 version - I may be able to come up with some more combinations of the shapes for a second set too:)

I keep looking for the like button. Thanks Cheri.

Here's the little product that I was talking about:

EBA_PaperMini_85x11PocketLifeSpaces_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini

To use these pages, just arrange your Pocket Life cards and photos (cropped to 4x6 and/or 3x4 - these sized photo clipping masks are included) according to the spaces in the paper you want to use. The paper goes on the top layer above your photos and cards. No resizing of the cards is necessary, and you get a nice evenly spaced look. The papers come in a neutral kraft color/texture, but you can easily recolor them or clip a paper to them. Here's a layout using them:

EBA_PocketLifeSpaces85x11_Paper_LO1_300.jpg

And here's a quick visual of the products I already have that will work for this system and 8.5x11.

Here's a layout I did using the frames in 8.5x11 Life Keeping Collection Biggie:

EBA_LifeKeeping_85x11LO1_300.jpg

Here's one I did using the page protector in 8.5x11 Life Keeping Collection Biggie:

EBA_LifeKeeping_Emb_Special_300.jpg

And here's one I did using ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Life Keeping 1 Mini:

EBA_LifeKeeping_WordArt_Special_LO_300.jpg

Check and see - you may already have them in your stash!!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you love the "ask and you shall receive" treatment we get around here??? :)/>/> LOVE IT HERE!!!

Hey there - they are ready! I took the advice of some fellow designers and they are broken into two products this time - the page protectors, and the templates.

CTH_SSEmbTmpl_85x11_DPPPBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Page Protectors Biggie

CTH_SSAlbum_85x11_DPP_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Pages

Archived