Sale

Did I see a 25% off scrap girls monthly and scrap simple club or was I dreaming it? Was flicking through earlier but can't remember what I was on, suppose it could have been an old post. :hit-head-with-hammer:

Bernie

Did I see a 25% off scrap girls monthly and scrap simple club or was I dreaming it? Was flicking through earlier but can't remember what I was on, suppose it could have been an old post. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Bernie

Last week there was a sale, but I think I read that angie or her family are sick with the flu, and maybe it just hasn't gotten changed. If so, Get well soon, Angie!

Ok thanks everyone, much appreciated, was gonna buy a year sub of each but will have to wait till I've saved a bit more xxx

I started out by buying a month subscription, next time a 3 month SG Club subscription, then when we have a 5% or 10% coupon sale I started buying and adding on to my clubs. If you do this, and let Angie know, she will just extend your subscription. I built up to a year, then when we had this spectacular 25% sale on clubs, I was able to extend it more. I seldom use the Srapsimple kits I've bought, but I started buying them because you get a brush set each time, and that is well worth the price. Gradually I'm learning to use the other SS products, and I've always loved the SG Clubs!

Archived