3 replies to this topic

#1 sanot

sanot

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I am having difficulty finding BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp in the boutique. A specific search for that name doesn't bring it up, and there are 17 pages to look through when I search for "SSpaper". Shouldn't there be a quicker way to pull up a specific product, especially if you know the name?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Posted Image

#2 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,337 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi
I put "curled up" in the search box in the Boutique and this came up first on the list -
SS Paper Templates: Curled Up

Is that what you were looking for?
I'm pretty sure that when you search you can't put in the words as you did here - with the lines and such.

gallery_19549_358_19841.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 sanot

sanot

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

yes, I did find it when I just typed in "curled up," thanks. Thankfully it was on the first page of the 13 pages that came up under that search. I had been typing in "BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp" in the search box. Seems like there should be a quicker way without going through numerous pages...?
Posted Image

#4 Nica

Nica

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love God
    Love Others
    Offer Hope

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

yes, I did find it when I just typed in "curled up," thanks. Thankfully it was on the first page of the 13 pages that came up under that search. I had been typing in "BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp" in the search box. Seems like there should be a quicker way without going through numerous pages...?

For the most part, the key is to type in the product name, in this case Curled Up. It also helps to put the name in quotations, that way you don't get things with just curled or just up. The underscores and the designer's initials are part of the downloaded file, but not on the description page, so the search isn't going to find those. HTH

gallery_18472_66_592.png

SGblinkie.gif

SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifSG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Welcome.pngButton_Layout.png      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users