Finding Something Specifically/quickly In The Boutique

I am having difficulty finding BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp in the boutique. A specific search for that name doesn't bring it up, and there are 17 pages to look through when I search for "SSpaper". Shouldn't there be a quicker way to pull up a specific product, especially if you know the name?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

yes, I did find it when I just typed in "curled up," thanks. Thankfully it was on the first page of the 13 pages that came up under that search. I had been typing in "BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp" in the search box. Seems like there should be a quicker way without going through numerous pages...?

yes, I did find it when I just typed in "curled up," thanks. Thankfully it was on the first page of the 13 pages that came up under that search. I had been typing in "BMU_SSPaper_CurledUp" in the search box. Seems like there should be a quicker way without going through numerous pages...?

For the most part, the key is to type in the product name, in this case Curled Up. It also helps to put the name in quotations, that way you don't get things with just curled or just up. The underscores and the designer's initials are part of the downloaded file, but not on the description page, so the search isn't going to find those. HTH

Archived