Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

teecee

Happy Friday everyone!! Today's Customer Submitted Challenge comes from Melissa (Mjaguiar):

What about doing a layout on pampering yourself. What would you do to pamper yourself? Take a spa day, go out to eat with friends or family, or just read a good book in a quiet nook?

Please post your layouts to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE: Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

This is a record for me - 2 challenges in a week. Guess I am getting braver. Anyway the main reason I posted this is because I made it a few months ago and hated it, so stored it away. Today I tried to dress it up a little with some brushes, etc (I have learned a lot from this site and you generous ladies) but I still don't like it. I feel like the center with the photos needs embellishment, but everything I tried looked wrong. Also, I feel like the letters of the title need to be tied together somehow (like a ribbon?) but nothing worked. I am actually a fan of white space so this isn't my style anyway, but I would love your input. Please, be honest - just telling me it looks good is sweet and nice but I want to be better!

My link

Congratulations Melissa on having your idea chosen. It sounds a good challenge.... now what would I like done to pamper myself?????

This is a record for me - 2 challenges in a week. Guess I am getting braver. Anyway the main reason I posted this is because I made it a few months ago and hated it, so stored it away. Today I tried to dress it up a little with some brushes, etc (I have learned a lot from this site and you generous ladies) but I still don't like it. I feel like the center with the photos needs embellishment, but everything I tried looked wrong. Also, I feel like the letters of the title need to be tied together somehow (like a ribbon?) but nothing worked. I am actually a fan of white space so this isn't my style anyway, but I would love your input. Please, be honest - just telling me it looks good is sweet and nice but I want to be better!

My link

Kathy, your link isn't working for me, so I'm posting it for you here

Archived