CRS

January Swap Crop Partners

30 posts in this topic

Let the swapping begin! Please send a PM to the person above you and below you to get their email addresses. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. The last person will send to the first person on the list. The person above you will send their photos to you to scrap.

The Theme: Animals!

Partners:

Carla

AnnBK

LenaLotta

mbc72

ValerieT

Lorac

AggieB

Nica

Cherryyllaann

Scrapper11

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!!

WooHoo! Now to decide on which pics to send...

Yep, me too. I have a few photos I can use, just have to decide on the species. You can poke me, Monica, if I am getting too close to your deadline without sending photos.

Yep, me too. I have a few photos I can use, just have to decide on the species. You can poke me, Monica, if I am getting too close to your deadline without sending photos.

lol...deadlines!?!?! I think you'll be fine. :)

Thanks Carla that means I'll be sending my photos to you :dancingelephant:

I'll go & PM Cherryyllaann & give her my email for her photos that I'll scrap :)

When are the layouts due ??

Layouts are due the last day of January. That's a Thursday this month!

Sorry ladies, but I need to bow out of the Swap Crop this month. I'm not coping well right now and so I am backing out. Sorry.

Pictures sent to Cheryl. I remembered! ;)

Take time and feel better, Carol. **hugs**

Thank you for your good wishes ladies. It seems that I've just lost interest in scrapping. I'm trying to get it back, but so far it's not working. I've even stopped 'Jumpstart January', which I always love to do. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. These January glooms are not fun.

I completely understand, Carol. I've had the January Glums, too. Fortunately, it hasn't effected my creative side too much. Try focusing on something else for awhile, another craft or photography or even those adorable kitties! I know your scrapping mojo will come back!

I am working on getting some pictures together. I actually have quite a few choices for this one, have to narrow them down!

Just sent a packet of photos to Lena via You Send It. Yes, I had too many to e-mail, but you don't have to use the all! Let me know if you have any problems with them, Lena.

Title, title.......... I can't come up with a title.laugh.gif

Oh and I've sent my photos to Aggie.

I'm so sorry Ann!!! I meant to send them last week. I will do it right now!!!

I'm so sorry Ann!!! I meant to send them last week. I will do it right now!!!

No problem! I got them and they are gorgeous...will be fun to work with!

Having lots of fun with the pics from Aggie! I think I'm nearly done...maybe. ;)

Cool, Monica. I'm done - I thought it was this weekend. Hmm - I think that's the first time.

LOL, sorry Aggie! I used to do it the last Saturday of the month, but since we don't have a chat anymore, I just thought we could do the last day of the month!

I've made a boo boo. When I came down to see my Mum I thought I had everything on the laptop, but no. Melanie's layout is on the EHD, which is at home. I am going to see if DH can email it to me. If not I will post it when I get home, about 9th Feb. I'm really sorry.

Here's mine for Monica. Sam and Cecil

What little loves they are. I totally enjoyed looking at them while working on the layout. So adorable!

And HERE is mine for Carla. I have been in an "artistic filtering" kind of mood lately. Hope you like the treatment, Carla!

After taking DH step by step through where the layout was saved, He finally sent it to me late last night. Here's my layout for Melanie.

Cherryl - I posted the link to yours in the other Jan Swap Crop... hope you like them :)