January Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Let the swapping begin! Please send a PM to the person above you and below you to get their email addresses. Then send your photos to the person below you on the list. The last person will send to the first person on the list. The person above you will send their photos to you to scrap.

The Theme: Animals!

Partners:

Carla

AnnBK

LenaLotta

mbc72

ValerieT

Lorac

AggieB

Nica

Cherryyllaann

Scrapper11

Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!!

Yep, me too. I have a few photos I can use, just have to decide on the species. You can poke me, Monica, if I am getting too close to your deadline without sending photos.

lol...deadlines!?!?! I think you'll be fine. :)

Thank you for your good wishes ladies. It seems that I've just lost interest in scrapping. I'm trying to get it back, but so far it's not working. I've even stopped 'Jumpstart January', which I always love to do. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. These January glooms are not fun.

I completely understand, Carol. I've had the January Glums, too. Fortunately, it hasn't effected my creative side too much. Try focusing on something else for awhile, another craft or photography or even those adorable kitties! I know your scrapping mojo will come back!

I've made a boo boo. When I came down to see my Mum I thought I had everything on the laptop, but no. Melanie's layout is on the EHD, which is at home. I am going to see if DH can email it to me. If not I will post it when I get home, about 9th Feb. I'm really sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived