How Does One Make A Video Tutorial?

Digi-Scrap

I'm the kind of person who jumps hurdles & have taught myself a lot of things that way through my Paint Shop Pro program.

However there is one hurdle I've not been able to jump & that is how I make my computer take a video of a Paint Shop Pro Tutorial?

I long to share some of the techniques I've learned.

I hope someone can help me in this.

4Note-Sake: I have Windows 7.

Hmmmmm....interesting question! :disappearing-smilie: I don't know the answer either but I'd be willing to bet it won't be long before someone who does know will come along and answer your question for us all!

You have to have a special software that will record your computer screen and voice. There MIGHT be a free one out there, but as far as I know you have to purchase it. I have never done this and I don't have this type of software, but if I were looking for it, I'd google it. :)

You have to have a special software that will record your computer screen and voice. There MIGHT be a free one out there, but as far as I know you have to purchase it. I have never done this and I don't have this type of software, but if I were looking for it, I'd google it. :)/>/>/>/>

I believe most computers are set up with it. I know I had a special program with my iMac: though I didn't know how to access it, let alone work it. Though now I have Windows 7. I've never found out the answer to my question, as I've asked people on You-Tube with no answers: I guess they wanted to keep the secrete to themselves, so as to get more views: I suppose (it eliminates possible competition). I know I can share screen via skype, 'cause I watch movies with a friend in New Hampshire & one of us must share screen in order to do this. Though skype can be pretty slow with sharing the images & freeze up @ times, so it really isn't an ideal set up.

You will need Screencasting Software. There are a lot of different ones out there. There are several free ones, but they tend to limit what you can do.

I really, I will have to look into this.

I'm subscribed to this link: which will help me see various types & find out which one is ideal for me. If someone knows of which ones are ideal & can tell me now, for PSP Tutorials via Windows 7, please give me your imput. For anyone who wants to look into the same you-tube Screen Casting Comparison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_973151&feature=iv&src_vid=RpknT5Kg3tE&v=zcisgteMKxQ

Archived