Pocket Protectors

i have been away a lot and also have a lot going on in my family so i havent been around and am wanting to know a little more about project life... also i purchased some cards that brandy did and some thing from syndee but wanted to know about page protectors that fit those sizes.. syndee has a template 6301 but what goes with it to have the look of pockets over it?http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-embellishment-templates-pocket-life-commercial-license-p27588.php

sarah has some pocket protectors but they dont look to me like they are the same size as those templates from syndee or those cards

am i missing something...thanks for all the info on this

Bobbie I can answer for mine. I made them all so that would be 4x6 fitting onto any standard Photo Protector you can buy many places. So when you finish them, print them & cut them out, just slide them into the basic photo sheet with 4 x 6 slots. If you want to do a digital version you can use the layout templates.

Cheri, Syndee and Elisha have made some here:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Pocket Life 6301

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Digi Pocket Page Protectors

Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini

8.5x11 Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini

I may have missed some others, but those are the ones I have used.

Bobbie I can answer for mine. I made them all so that would be 4x6 fitting onto any standard Photo Protector you can buy many places. So when you finish them, print them & cut them out, just slide them into the basic photo sheet with 4 x 6 slots. If you want to do a digital version you can use the layout templates.

Cheri, Syndee and Elisha have made some here:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Pocket Life 6301

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Digi Pocket Page Protectors

Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini

8.5x11 Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini

I may have missed some others, but those are the ones I have used.

Thanks brandy. I want to be a strictly digi girl so will check those ones u referenced out. I didn't think about having to say I wanted digi pocket protectors. Lol

Archived