Newbie Here!

jengardner1

Hi everyone! I am new to digital scrapbooking and I have to say that I am getting hooked. I am a SAHM with twin 16 month old boys and I live in southern california (but a massachusetts native.) I want to thank Sue Maravelas at Scrapgirls for writing the recent newsletter article comparing GIMP to PSE6. I have been looking for a decent free program to get started with digital scrapbooking and GIMP has fit the bill. It helps that I am somewhat familiar with photoshop so I already understand how layers work and such but I have had such a great time using GIMP and a number of the scrapgirls products to create some really cute pages. I am sure that I will graduate to PSE at some point but right now GIMP is working great for me. Thank you and Scrapgirls for having so many cool and affordable products. See you around the forum!! - Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jen, great signature. Welcome to Scrap Giels. Glad to hear you are enjoying GIMP.

Welcome Dolly. If you have any question please ask, there are plenty of helpful Scrap Girls ready to assist.

Archived