Pocket Life Question

tsendi

You can do it either way, depending on your preference and time. The templates are super handy because the spacing and whatnot is already done for you, and that seems to be what takes me the longest. I like to plop them in a template, then focus on adding the pretty stuff!

Will there be a category for them in the boutique? Or what is the best way to go about finding them in the boutique?

As of yet there is not a category for them, but I think there will be soon. For now, if you put "Pocket Life" in the search box (include the quotation marks) all of the Pocket Life products will come up. HTH

• 2 weeks later...

I have been out of the loop for awhile and trying to get update on things. I'm wondering if these Pocket Life products could be used to quickly scrap all my film prints? I had it in my that I could scan all them in and then digi scrap them. Ha, who was I kidding. I hardly have time to do my digital photos and I think I'm going to scan all my prints! So would this idea work with the Pocket Life products. I found one tutorial from the blog but have only had time to skim it.

Any comments, suggestions, advice would greatly be appreciated. I have so many projects I want to do and I'm trying to get them organized on a to do list.

Thank you ladies

Hi Kelly,

I am using film photos for my Pocket Life project. I bought some pocket protectors and just slip the photos in. I print out the Pocket Life sheets, cut the cards out, and journal on them. If I have time, I add some glitter, inked edges or other embellishments. Slide them in and call them done! Keep an eye on the blog...we'll be showing different ideas on how to use the Pocket Life products, both digitally and hybrid!

Archived