Organizing Layouts In Gallery

Monika13

Over the year I've been with scrapgirls I uploaded my layouts to various directories: my own gallery, babies, toddlers, Holidays, etc. Is there a way to pull everything into my own gallery without re-uploading? Is it common to have layouts scattered all over the place? I wish I could see all my layouts in one place but at the same time being able to categorize them per subject like kids or Hollidays or challenges.

If you click on your name at the top right of the screen, then click Gallery at the bottom of the fold-down menu, you'll see all your albums up top (in your case there is just one: Monika's Album" and any layouts you've done for challenges or placed in specific folders such as "family, kids and pets" "Scrap Girls Challenges" etc will just be listed below in the order in which they were uploaded. So that's the way to get to "all" of your layouts - and if you want to search for Halloween, go to the Gallery and scroll down to "Seasons, Nature and Holiday" and quick scroll through for ideas.

I don't think the search feature can search through just your layouts, but I could be wrong - someone else may be smarter than I and come along to tell us both how:)

Archived