Enliven Designs

Hi There!

24 posts in this topic

Hello from Tucson. Just jumping in. I have had a graphics scrapbook/craft blog for a few years now. I'd like to be more involved in the online community and meet new people involved in the hobby! :)

Michelle

Hello Michelle, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums! :)

Welcome to ScrapGirls. You have certainly found the right place to get involved in. The community here is just wonderful.

Hi Michelle, welcome to Scrap Girls! You will love it here! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon:)

Hi, Michelle! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hi Michelle, and welcome. I look forward to getting to know you better through your layouts!

Welcome to Scrap Girls.:welcome2:/>

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Michelle! We are so happy to have you here with us!

Hi Michelle - Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so glad to meet you! I love Tucson - I went there for college. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful, sunny place!

Welcome to Scrap Girls Michelle. We look forword to getting to know you and seeing your creations in the gallery.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I wish I was in Arizona today. It would be much warmer than the snow bank we are living in. It is always warm in Scrap Girls land. Glad that you found us.