It's Another Thursday! What's New In The Boutique?

It's Thursday here at Scrap Girls and we all know what that means - new product in the Boutique!! It's always so exciting to see what wonderful new things our awesome designers have for us.

I hope everybody has a wonderful day.

Just finished getting some in the store, ladies! :)/> Had to work early because I'm going to have a day out with my mom today ~ we are going to see The Hobbit, one of our favorite books. :)/>

Enjoy the movie!! I still want to see that one.

Just finished getting some in the store, ladies! :)/> Had to work early because I'm going to have a day out with my mom today ~ we are going to see The Hobbit, one of our favorite books. :)/>

I love all your fun goodies today Durin! Enjoy the movie - it was always one of my favorite books too. :)

Oh, thank you, Marlene!!! My Unbroken collection was truly a labor of love.

And scrapbooking helped me (and still does!) work through my grief of that time. Hoping that others will be able to use it, as well!

Oh, thank you, Marlene!!! My Unbroken collection was truly a labor of love.

And scrapbooking helped me (and still does!) work through my grief of that time. Hoping that others will be able to use it, as well!

I'm sure they will, it's a beautiful collection. Great colours, and textures. Very Nice!

Durin I love the Tiny Critters and the Little Ladies!!! So Sweet!

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: LOVE all of Durin's new goodies!

BMU_DiffStrokes_Paper_MKTG_150.jpg

Are these papers by Brandy M new today? If not, I missed them last week

I love how they look like painted canvas!

Yep, they are new and they are wonderful!

Archived