It's Another Thursday! What's New In The Boutique?

Ohhhh, I LOVE these new goodies from Ginny!

GWH_CollectionBiggie_SnowedIn_MKTG150.jpgSnowed In Collection Biggie

GWH_PocketLife_SnowedIn_MKTG150.jpgPocket Life: Snowed In Cards

I might just have to get Ginny's Snowed In Collection very soon - we're just waiting for the snow to start here! Our first snow of the year - we are so excited!

Jennifer your Unbroken Collection is so special! I truly love it!

Thanks, Ginny! I'm crazy about your Snowed In Pocket Life Cards!

Oh - my - beautiful stuff this week girls!

Jennifer, your Unbroken made me cry - you did such a beautiful job with the collection. *hugs*

Ginny, that hot cocoa looks good enough to drink right off the monitor!;)/>

Durin, do you SLEEP?!?!?! Awesome job with ALL the goodies you've bestowed on us lately!

Brandy, the new paper is gorgeous mixed with the silhouettes! Well, and by itself too, lol:) But especially cool with the silhouettes!

Marlene, great new additions to your week 52 goodies - I love the blended pattern on one of your marketing layouts with the templates - too cool!

Oh - my - beautiful stuff this week girls!

Jennifer, your Unbroken made me cry - you did such a beautiful job with the collection. *hugs*

Ginny, that hot cocoa looks good enough to drink right off the monitor!;)/>/>

Durin, do you SLEEP?!?!?! Awesome job with ALL the goodies you've bestowed on us lately!

Brandy, the new paper is gorgeous mixed with the silhouettes! Well, and by itself too, lol:) But especially cool with the silhouettes!

Marlene, great new additions to your week 52 goodies - I love the blended pattern on one of your marketing layouts with the templates - too cool!

Thanks Cheri!! High praise from the template expert, hehe!!

I agree, all of the new goodies are just fantastic! Well done ladies.

I am just loving everything. Like you, I'm wondering when Durin sleeps? Durin - wowzers!

Brandy, oh my what can I say - those papers are a work of art.

Jennifer. :)/> I have brokenness I need to heal. Yes. creating is a step to healing. It's beautiful.

Ginny - your new stuff is so adorable!

I have a little bit I have yet to get ready. Today has been a difficult day and I have not been able to get to design work. Hopefully tomorrow morning you will see.

Hugs!

Jennifer, you collection is stunning and your layout moved me to tears! xxx

I said the same thing to Durin on FB. Not sure how she does it but everything is beautiful week after week:)

Ginny your collection and pocket life cards are beautiful. I love the colors and that cocoa does look delish!

Marlene, your geo papers and templates look fantastic!

Crazy for Brandy's papers and that layout is sensational!!!

BMU_DiffStrokes_Paper_MKTG_150.jpg

Are these papers by Brandy M new today? If not, I missed them last week

I love how they look like painted canvas!

Thanks a lot ladies, those were made especially for the Silhouettes Action, but are fun to use as accents in other ways. I added a new sample to the store today showing them overlayed on SS Embs. Maybe it helps to visualize. I does for me....LOL

I've had a lot going on this week and I couldn't get this live until yesterday. Life Keeping 2 is now available in 8.5x11:

EBA_Collection_85x11LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Life Keeping 2 Collection

And both 12x12 and 8.5x11 are in Value Packs:

EBA_ValuePack_85x11LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: 8.5x11 Life Keeping 2

EBA_ValuePack_LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Life Keeping 2

I've had a lot going on this week and I couldn't get this live until yesterday. Life Keeping 2 is now available in 8.5x11:

EBA_Collection_85x11LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpg8.5x11 Life Keeping 2 Collection

And both 12x12 and 8.5x11 are in Value Packs:

EBA_ValuePack_85x11LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: 8.5x11 Life Keeping 2

EBA_ValuePack_LifeKeeping2_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Life Keeping 2

YAY! ELISHA! You know I love it when you design your beautiful goodies in my size! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I had this in my cart but I will go and change it to the 8.5 x 11 size now!

THANK YOU so much!

Archived