Brandy Murry's Silhouette Action

BarbaraC1977

Ahhh I missed where it says PSE11 only. I'll just have to hold these in my stash until it's time to upgrade my software.

What version do you have, Tiza? I have 10, can't install 11 bc my stupid computer isn't reading discs for some reason.

Ahhh I missed where it says PSE11 only. I'll just have to hold these in my stash until it's time to upgrade my software.

What version do you have, Tiza? I have 10, can't install 11 bc my stupid computer isn't reading discs for some reason.

I still have version 9

I got these and had a little trouble with CS6 initially, but figured out it was the color space I usually use (pro photo). Once I changed it to sRBG they worked fine. I also used the PES11 version in CS6...worked fine. I no longer have CS4 so can't test for you. I do have CS5 on one computer...works fine. These are soooooo cool.

I got these and had a little trouble with CS6 initially, but figured out it was the color space I usually use (pro photo). Once I changed it to sRBG they worked fine. I also used the PES11 version in CS6...worked fine. I no longer have CS4 so can't test for you. I do have CS5 on one computer...works fine. These are soooooo cool.

Thanks for the info Sandi, I am sure it could help others who might have a problem.

• 1 month later...

I've tried them in PSE 11, and they started working, but the video cut out about half way through, so I will need to wait until I can figure out how to finish it. My pc only works well on Quicktime movies. Does anyone know if the video is online somewhere?

I've tried them in PSE 11, and they started working, but the video cut out about half way through, so I will need to wait until I can figure out how to finish it. My pc only works well on Quicktime movies. Does anyone know if the video is online somewhere?

Jean,

There was a download that came with your Silhouettes that was named: BMU_SSActions_Silhouettes_TUT_MAC (That is in QT format). Try that and see if it works better for you. :wub:

Brandy, thanks for all the tutorials. I was thinking I had to have a Mac to use it. Duh... I've gone back and viewed other tuts by you in all of my other kits. So much good information!smile.gif/>

I am glad, but you bring up a good point about how I name that file. I think from now on, I will call it the QT & WMV instead of MAC & Windows do I don't confuse peeps.

Archived