8 X 10 Template

I can't give you a specific answer, but I have a suggestion. :)

I don't know what program you use, but if you open a new document that is 8x10, then you can drag an 8 1/2 x 11 template onto it and drag the corners and re-size it to fit. Then add your photos and embellishments, and print!

Here are some possibilities. Create a blank document of your desired size (leave room for the frame to overlap, plus any matting), and then use one of these products to help you place your photos.

ACA_SSDLO_CollagePoster_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Collage Poster

SNU_BrushSet_CollageShapes_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Collage Shapes

SNU_SSEmb_PhotoCollage2_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Collage 2

SNU_DesignPK_QuickCollage_MKTG150.jpgDesign Pack: Quick Collage

ACA_SSCard_CollageCards_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Card Templates: Photo Collage Cards

(designed to be small card-size, but you could resize them to make them 8x10)

You can either leave these as the photo collages against a white background, or use your software to add word art, frames around each photo, embellishements, labels, etc.

I'm looking for 8 x 10 templates or quick pages to make collages of the family for framing. I'm not experienced enough to start from scratch. Is there such a thing?

Thank you girls for your help. I did buy the poster templates to use.

Archived