CRS

It's Back! The Hybrid Card Swap!

40 posts in this topic

It's time for the Hybrid Card Swap! The guidelines are simple....sign up in this thread before January 31st. On Feb. 1st, I'll post a partner list. We'll do it round robin style, so you'll make cards for the person below you on the list and receive cards from the person above you. Just contact your partners and let them know what TWO cards you'd like them to make for you and your snail mail address. Easy, right? The cards should be sent by March 1st.

So who's with me?

Carla

Lei

Karen

Jerrie

Lori

Sherry

Ann

Dianne

I'm in!!

I'm in Carla! I'd love to play :)

It's time for the Hybrid Card Swap! The guidelines are simple....sign up in this thread before January 31st. On Feb. 1st, I'll post a partner list. We'll do it round robin style, so you'll make cards for the person below you on the list and receive cards from the person above you. Just contact your partners and let them know what TWO cards you'd like them to make for you and your snail mail address. Easy, right? The cards should be sent by March 1st.

So who's with me?

Carla

Lei

Karen

Jerrie

Lori

Sherry

Is my Blinkie on this one?

sorry Carla....but I don't know where else I can do this....

Jerrie

Nope, no blinkie yet, Jerrie! Good Luck! (as of 5 pm et on Tuesday!)

I have never been happy with the cards I've made in the past, but if my partner will be understanding, I would like to try one more time.

I added you to the list, Ann. I am never happy with the cards I make, either. But the cards you made for me, Ann, were beautiful. I sent one to my inlaws and my fil got on the phone to tell me how much he liked it! He NEVER uses the phone because he can't hear well. So, don't sell yourself short! Your ATC's are beautiful and so are your cards!

I added you to the list, Ann. I am never happy with the cards I make, either. But the cards you made for me, Ann, were beautiful. I sent one to my inlaws and my fil got on the phone to tell me how much he liked it! He NEVER uses the phone because he can't hear well. So, don't sell yourself short! Your ATC's are beautiful and so are your cards!

Thanks for the encouragement...maybe I just try too hard. I will be going for simplicity this time.

Thanks for the encouragement...maybe I just try too hard. I will be going for simplicity this time.

I know I'm never happy with mine either Ann --- I think it's just the way we are :)

I'm in too - love this challenge!

Ann, your cards a lovely ... but if it gives you a little more confidence think ATC .... Your ATC cards are sensational ... think of a greeting card as a slightly larger ATC and go crazy!! The more you make, the more you will be pleased ... grandma used to say "practice makes perfect" .... I KNOW you can do this!!

I'm in too - love this challenge!

Yeah!! Dianne!! You create such beauties!!

YOO-HOO Diane!!! I'm ready to start gluing and glittering! What kind of cards do you need?

One comment: I know we haven't been doing a card chat for this swap (which is fine with me) but it is disappointing to me not to get to see all the cards in the swap. The last few swaps it seemed like less people posted their cards. Could we be a little more intentional about that - LOL! That is the funnest part for me, seeing everyone's creations.

I would really like to have the chat again, but I agree we should all be more diligent about posting photos of our creations.

My cards for Dianne are now in the care of the US Postal system. Let the nail biting begin. And as I walked out of the post office I realized that I had not taken any pictures of them for posting. So much for diligence!

Wow, look at you go, Ann! I'm sure Dianne can take a picture of them for you. I've got some ideas for Lei's cards, but I'm swamped with Valentine stuff right now!

And yours are done, Carla and I will drop them in the mail tomorrow! Hope you like them. :)

I know I'll love them, Dianne! You do such beautiful work!

Don't forget to post photos of your cards once the recipient receives them!

Karen's cards are winging their way to her. Postman picked them up this morning .... hopefully they will get to her before the weekend!!

My cards from Dianne came today! And they are gorgeous!! I can't believe how beautiful they are!! Even Lauren gasped when she saw them! Thank you so much, Dianne!!!