Just Getting Started

Cjnicole

:welcome2:/> Kiki, :waving-hi:/>

I'm so glad you joined us here at ScrapGirls! You are going to have so much fun exploring this new venture. Everyone here is so welcoming and helpful ... just holler if you have any questions!

Hello Kiki, :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! As the others have mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions. We have a very friendly and helpful bunch here. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Hi, Kiki! Lei said you'd be by, welcome! This is a very friendly place, feel free to ask any questions you might have. I'm looking forward to seeing your digital layouts. You might want to check out the hybrid or printable gallery, too.

Welcome to the digital side kiki!! I'm sure you will find love in being able to recolor your papers and use them over and over! We are a friendly bunch! If you have any questions at all please ask away! Welcome again!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Kiki! We are all so happy to have you here with us! Isn't Lei wonderful? She's so creative and one of our favorite Scrap Girls friends and I'm so happy she guided you our way! Looking forward to getting to know you better! Ask lots of questions - we all do and there is always a friendly face out there to help you in any way you need help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived