alsoarty

Monday 01/21/13 Challenge

14 posts in this topic

Since I was so late last week in posting the challenge, I thought I'd get it in early this week.

Continuing my odd challenge, (year 2013 being an odd year), create a layout using 3 photos and a color palette of 3 colors.

Please post your layouts in this SG Gallery

Here is my layout Funny Faces. I used 3 photos and the colors, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Since I was so late last week in posting the challenge, I thought I'd get it in early this week.

Continuing my odd challenge, (year 2013 being an odd year), create a layout using 3 photos and a color palette of 3 colors.

Please post your layouts in this SG Gallery

Here is my layout Funny Faces. I used 3 photos and the colors, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Your layout of Dashiel is just precious, Andrea! Beautiful layout! I just love seeing how he's growing!

I have some new photos that I would like to scrap..this might be a good challenge to get them done..just need some time.

I have some new photos that I would like to scrap..this might be a good challenge to get them done..just need some time.

There is no time limit. I'd love to see your new photos.

I LOL'ed when I saw this posted early!! Too funny :-) and suits me brilliantly as it is 6pm now and I am settled down at the computer except for feeding the cats, woohoo! Now to pick just 3...

1358753469[/url]' post='1066648']

I LOL'ed when I saw this posted early!! Too funny :-) and suits me brilliantly as it is 6pm now and I am settled down at the computer except for feeding the cats, woohoo! Now to pick just 3...

Lol I thought of when I posted it early...don't want you sitting up late waiting for me to pst.

Aw thankyou! I had these great photos of my boys I took just before we went to see Santa last year that I hadn't used yet...this page isn't a SG page but it kinda fell into place... I think I might have to try another though using all my fave SG supplies!

Only because I have a day off today did this layout get to happen. Thanks for the challenge Andrea. It was fun. I had been looking at old photos on my EHD because I am doing a massive organization and clean up and I saw these old pictures of the day I got Maggie, October 23, 2009. Then I found a current one and can see how much she has changed. What a fun three years she has given to me and my family. So.. here she is again... MAGGIE! (my most scrapped subject) I think.

Maggie

Here's mine. Giverny

I might have used one or two more colors than I was supposed to, but at least there are 3 photos on the page! (And maybe an odd number of colors, lol.) Thanks, Andrea, for a fun challenge!

I double dipped and did a new page for this challenge using the freebie paper from Tuesdays challenge - but I told you I would get back to it! And Andrea, got your message, have fun with it!!!

1358875658[/url]' post='1066841']

I double dipped and did a new page for this challenge using the freebie paper from Tuesdays challenge - but I told you I would get back to it! And Andrea, got your message, have fun with it!!!

I already am...lol. Loved your second page.