Monday 01/21/13 Challenge

alsoarty

Since I was so late last week in posting the challenge, I thought I'd get it in early this week.

Continuing my odd challenge, (year 2013 being an odd year), create a layout using 3 photos and a color palette of 3 colors.

Please post your layouts in this SG Gallery

Here is my layout Funny Faces. I used 3 photos and the colors, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Since I was so late last week in posting the challenge, I thought I'd get it in early this week.

Continuing my odd challenge, (year 2013 being an odd year), create a layout using 3 photos and a color palette of 3 colors.

Please post your layouts in this SG Gallery

Here is my layout Funny Faces. I used 3 photos and the colors, Blue, Green and Yellow.

Your layout of Dashiel is just precious, Andrea! Beautiful layout! I just love seeing how he's growing!

1358753469[/url]' post='1066648']

I LOL'ed when I saw this posted early!! Too funny :-) and suits me brilliantly as it is 6pm now and I am settled down at the computer except for feeding the cats, woohoo! Now to pick just 3...

Lol I thought of when I posted it early...don't want you sitting up late waiting for me to pst.

Only because I have a day off today did this layout get to happen. Thanks for the challenge Andrea. It was fun. I had been looking at old photos on my EHD because I am doing a massive organization and clean up and I saw these old pictures of the day I got Maggie, October 23, 2009. Then I found a current one and can see how much she has changed. What a fun three years she has given to me and my family. So.. here she is again... MAGGIE! (my most scrapped subject) I think.

Maggie

Archived