gaylesmith5

Searching The Boutique

8 posts in this topic

Is there any way to get a search box in the boutique without installing the Google ToolBar? I hate the Google Toolbar and refuse to have it on my computer. Thank you very much.

Is there any way to get a search box in the boutique without installing the Google ToolBar? I hate the Google Toolbar and refuse to have it on my computer. Thank you very much.

There is a search box in the boutique. It's on the far right side of the green bar near the top of every page in the boutique, just below the Checkout button. Is this what you are looking for?

I know some people used the google toolbar to search the boutique, but since the boutique upgrade, using the built-in search is a lot more accurate than it used to be.

That's good to know, April. I was going to say that you can use Google w/o the toolbar, but if the search is working better, that's probably the way to go.

I have only ever used the "search" in the boutique. It used to work best if you typed the word between " and " but now I just type in the word and it works fine.

Thank you all so much for the time you took to answer. Armed with the knowledge that there is a search box on the boutique page (which I could not see) I started looking around for a reason why. Somehow, I had put my browser into compatibility mode. I sure don't remember doing that. However, once I took it out of that mode the search box popped up immediately. So, obviously, I had done this to myself somehow.

Have fun searching!