April Showers

High Noon Crop

13 posts in this topic

Join me ,April Showers each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

Create a layout using at least one ScrapSimple product. If you haven't used them before, we'll have some great ideas for you in the chat.

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

I did a layout, but when I looked at it this morning I don't like it. So I'm going to start again.

I've done another layout, different photo, I'm happy with this one. Cool Snowman

Hope to make the chat later. Meanwhile, here's my layout: Rest

I'm intrigued by The Dress... so I'm off to the Gallery to take a look. ^_^

OK, got mine done, now I am off to bed... I would love to make the chat but it is 2.36am already! Thanks April, this was fun! :-)

Here is mine enjoy the moment Not sure if I've missed the chat or not its 6am here and Im off to work soon so have a great chat :)/> willcome back and leave some love this evening after work.

OK OK I will try my hand at some SS layout today - it is the day! I'm sorry I missed the crop.

Ok... I used 2 SS supplies. Phew! Not so sure I like SS stuff. I need to work on it a bit more. Thanks for the challenge April, it is one way for me to dive into my SS stuff.

This is a rare occasion for me to be in a photos so here I am with My DD Lauren taken yesterday/evening after her photoshoot that I assisted her with.

Ok, so I usually joke I'm "allergic" to SS because it never looks "right" to me when I try to use it, but I actually used THREE in this layout.

It's doing double duty as a Saturday color challenge, too. Here's my layout - Sunset???