staroffaith

Photoshop Elements 11

10 posts in this topic

I'm reading reveiws of photoshop elements and people say it crashes and it is not a good program not worth the money is it worth the money?any opinions would help thanks still looking for a program to edit my pictures so I can start to learn how to scrapbook thanks everyone

I've been using PSE 11 since September and I absolutely love it - I think it's well worth the cost. :)

Gosh, that's the first time I've heard that about Photoshop Elements! I don't use it myself because I have always used Photoshop but I think the majority of our members here use Elements and they all seem to love it! I would wonder what the reasons for that critique was - interesting!

I agree with Theresa I LOVE PSE 11, I upgraded from 5 to 7 now recently 7 to 11 and I have been very happy with Elements in general for the past 6 years!

I really want photoshop elements 11 but I have corel paintshop pro x4 already Is there a difference between the two programs? thanks

Similar to Shannon, I started with PSE 4, then upgraded to 7, then 9 and now 11. I've always been very happy with Elements and version 11 is the best yet!

Glad to hear this because I want to step up from PSE 7 this year and was wondering if others have had good results with switching.

11 good one to upgrade to with being able to load actions and styles as needed. I upgraded from 9 and don't regret it at all!

I have PSE11 and have had no problems with it crashing. Perhaps the person who wrote that review had a computer problem?