Any More Online Classes?

I know I only took two but they were great classes. Are we going to be having more anytime soon??

I hope so I know I learned a lot from them. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks!!

I think I took every SGs class offered! I would love more and even some repeats. I've done some classes at other sites since we stopped having them here, but its just not the same. Please team, can we have classes again? Pretty please?

PSE 11 is so fantastic. I love it more and more every day. I've had it a couple of months now and today I learned about the organizer. Yippee skippee.. maybe I'll actually get organized. I also learned to use the quick edit for some quick edits of a not so wonderful photo. If you haven't looked, the Quick Edit has choices for you and you can see how your picture will look with the selections. I played around with that for about 45 minutes with various pictures.

Comment #2.. I would also love some classes. They were great for several reasons. Because it was in chat, you could interact with the others. And the handouts that accompanied them were complete with pictures so you could back and redo it two months later. I vote for bringing them back as well.

I think I took every SGs class offered! I would love more and even some repeats. I've done some classes at other sites since we stopped having them here, but its just not the same. Please team, can we have classes again? Pretty please?

Me too, Sandi - I took every one offered when I joined and wouldn't mind repeating..

I echo your "pleases".

Yay for classes! Even handouts we could buy and follow along with later for those of us not on MST?? I have some class notes on colour and layout design and I almost need to reprint them they are so worn... wish I had my laminator back then... but never got to do a class...

Wow - thanks for all the great comments. I'm not entirely sure why the classes stopped, but I'll look into it for you all.

Thanks Debbie. I think life got in the way of some of the instructors. LOL. But hoping we can get them back at some point. I've learned to love video classes. I just read a class chat transcript and 3/4 of it was "chatter", so I'm not necessarily hooked on the chat format, although a chat to review a lesson would be great. The video format would allow more people to participate as well. Just saying....

Archived