Thursday Challenge 1/24/2013

SodScrap

Happy Australia Day!! I love that we get to celebrate with a sale!!

It's Thursday and you know what that means! Yep! It's Template Thursday!! (Ok, so I thought it had a nice ring last week, humor me this week, ok?) Since we had a template sale over the weekend...I thought it would be great to use our NEW templates!! You didn't buy new templates? No worries!!

Today's challenge is to use your new(est) Scrap Simple Templates. Maybe your newest templates are from this month's beautiful club by Durin. OR, maybe you have a set of templates you bought with something specific in mind but haven't used them....dig them out and use them!

I bought Syndee's Flea Market ss paper templates this weekend because I noticed they were on my Wish list...TWICE!! ;)/>

Please post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges and post a link back in this thread.

I think every Thursday should be Template Thursday!!! Remember Cheri's old Template challenge - maybe we could do something like that too!?!?! Can't get enough templates! Here is my effort using SS papers, layout and alpha templates - it wasn't intentional - it just kinda went that way ;-) Thanks Conda, loved your month of Template Thursdays!

Archived