It's Thursday! It's Thursday! What's New Today?

Good morning, fans of the Scrap Girls Boutique!! Can't wait to see what goodies the wonderful designers have in store for us today!

A couple of things have shown up since last Thursday!

There is another new font available in both regular and commercial versions.

LDE_Fonts_WantedDistress_MKTG150.jpgLDE_Fonts_WantedDistressed and LDE_WantedDistressed_Commercial

A Beautiful Value Pack of Rustic Charm in 8.5" x 11"

CRO_ValuePack_85x11RusticCharm_MKTG_150.jpgCRO_ValuePack_85x11RusticCharm

Wishing you a Happy Shopping Day with our sale honoring our Australian friends!

Good morning, fans of the Scrap Girls Boutique!! Can't wait to see what goodies the wonderful designers have in store for us today!

A couple of things have shown up since last Thursday!

There is another new font available in both regular and commercial versions.

LDE_Fonts_WantedDistress_MKTG150.jpgLDE_Fonts_WantedDistressed and LDE_WantedDistressed_Commercial

A Beautiful Value Pack of Rustic Charm in 8.5" x 11"

CRO_ValuePack_85x11RusticCharm_MKTG_150.jpgCRO_ValuePack_85x11RusticCharm

Wishing you a Happy Shopping Day with our sale honoring our Australian friends!

Love it when new fonts come out! ( I think I'm a closet Font Freak hehe)

Rustic Charm is so pretty, I can think of a bunch of things to do with that.

My hubby has learned to hide the credit card on Thursdays :)

Thanks Ladies... thought it might at least "mentally" Warm us up a little bit LOL

We've been doing soups all week around here! brrrrrr... 6 degrees last night

6 degrees - wow, a heat wave! Man, I hate this cold weather. The kitchen collection, on the other hand is great - perfect for food layouts as several have mentioned.

Another great Value Pack, this time from Ang Campbell. Love those photo clusters!

ACA_ValuePack_OppAttract_MKTG_150.jpgACA_ValuePack_OppAttract

Thanks for posting it Pat :) I figured enough time had passed since these items were included in the SG Club last summer that we have plenty of new customers who might benefit from having a few of the Opposites Attract items bundled. These are my three fav parts of the club so I packaged 'em up together :)

I realized today that with the sale that's going on you can get all three of these things for less than the cost of one regular priced biggie! Great time to shop value packs :)

Oh, my goodness! How did I not realize today was Thursday!! LOVE the Soup's On Embellishments - must have! I make a pot of soup every week and freeze it so perfect for me!

Thank you, Ginny!

New from Amanda: AFT_ValuePack_LoveBug_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Love Bug

And new from me: CTH_SSEmbTmpl_85x11_DPPPBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Page Protectors Biggie

CTH_SSAlbum_85x11_DPP_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Pages

Whoooooosh - lots of lovelies this week! I want them all, lol - that's ok, right? ;):giggle_bear: - but Jeff, my Scrap Girls friends told me it was ok!

New from Amanda: AFT_ValuePack_LoveBug_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Love Bug

And new from me: CTH_SSEmbTmpl_85x11_DPPPBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Page Protectors Biggie

CTH_SSAlbum_85x11_DPP_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Digi Pocket Pages

Whoooooosh - lots of lovelies this week! I want them all, lol - that's ok, right? ;)/> :giggle_bear:/> - but Jeff, my Scrap Girls friends told me it was ok!

LOVE Amanda's Love Bug Value Pack! It's in my cart to use for my little love bug, Crawford for my weekly layouts about him! Perfect! LOVE that you've done the templates in 8.5 x 11, Cheri - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Rich just kind of shakes his head anymore when the cc bill comes - he knows it's a losing battle! :) :) :)

Archived