Styles

Barb Eugene

I'm learning Elements 11. I bought a bunch of styles and loaded them successfully. I have one problem, though. All the styles I purchased and the ones that came with the program appear in a list on the styles drop down menu with one exception, being ACU Styles Splashed Biggie 13001. I can see that style if I click on Show All but it doesn't appear in the drop down list. Any suggestions on what I should do?

I'm learning Elements 11. I bought a bunch of styles and loaded them successfully. I have one problem, though. All the styles I purchased and the ones that came with the program appear in a list on the styles drop down menu with one exception, being ACU Styles Splashed Biggie 13001. I can see that style if I click on Show All but it doesn't appear in the drop down list. Any suggestions on what I should do?

When you open the drop down menu, are you sure you scroll all the way to the top of the list?

I know when styles are loaded, they show up alphabetically and ACU should be near the top of the list. That's the only thing I can think of right now - maybe someone else will have some other ideas. HTH

Glad to hear it worked for you. I know I scroll up/down all the time because the menu does not show all of the styles in the list at one time. :)

Archived