Sg: Project Life Aka Project Sg Chat

tinkerbell11

I'm intrigued too, but I'm soooooo tired tonight I know I won't make the chat - I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out the fun Shannon has in store for us!

Having a two-month old infant 5 days a week is delightfully wonderful for me, but by the end of the day I am fizzled! And when Mom comes to pick him up at 5:30 she looks as fresh as a daisy! LOL I'll adjust - it's only been 3 weeks now!

I have tried logging into chat room on 3 different computers and nothing will connect. Am I the only one having this issue?

I uninstalled and reinstalled java ... ran updates .... everything says my java is working fine but I continue to get U825 error in chat .... anyone have a clue how to fix it?? It is doing this on all 3 computers.

I uninstalled and reinstalled java ... ran updates .... everything says my java is working fine but I continue to get U825 error in chat .... anyone have a clue how to fix it?? It is doing this on all 3 computers.

Lei, did you install Java 11? I couldn't get in either until I installed 11 last week and even so, any time I try to go into the chat room a window flashes and asks me if I want to "run this application" before it will let me in.

I'm so sorry you missed it - we missed YOU!

Archived