Sg: Project Life 2013

tinkerbell11

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you work on your Project Life pages, consider entering a version for the May Monthly Contest which is about YOU. There's three days left!

Great idea!

I have been trying to do the week of my husband's retirement party ever since it happened on May 10, and just can't get satisfied with the layout. That whole problem has been like a roadblock, keeping me from doing anything else for May. Yesterday I just decided I need to give it up and put it aside. If it doesn't get done until the end of the year, so be it.... Grrrrr. But now at least I've gone on and gotten another week finished and I'm almost done with an "extra" May page. So that probably was the best decision, as much as it disturbs my quantitative brain to do things out of order. Finally done with sacrament season at work, so there won't be so many nights and weekends to stay late, which will help, too.

Here is my April ones finally done. Plus I'd like to get alot more done.....I'll try!

Springtime

Rose

Good for you - you go, Di! You'll catch up! Good to see you scrapping again! Hope you're feeling better!

I was so impressed with Amy's article in this morning's newsletter that I just had to borrow a little of her creativity for my layout of Crawford for Project Life 2013. It's HERE

Here is my first layout for SG Project Life 2013. I was in the hospital in May and I wanted to do a layout of the wonderful nurses that took care of me. These are just two of them that I managed to get a photo of. They were fantastic and did everything they could for me. Deanna was the night nurse and sat with me one morning at 3am and talked with me for two hours. She always seemed to know when I needed her and would walk by my room to check on me. The hospital was excellent and the food delicious.

My Hospital Stay

Working on June - Crawford is loving having his pics made and I have a whole slew of them ready to scrap but finding the time is......well, just not what it used to be - I'll get there

I did a layout with current photos for the June forum Re-June-evate game.

Am I allowed to post it as one of my June pages here, too? What's the rules on that?

Hi, Terri! Honestly, I would think it's fine, but since there's prizes involved in both, let me PM April and I'll get back to you.

Am I allowed to post it as one of my June pages here, too? What's the rules on that?

Hi, Terri! Honestly, I would think it's fine, but since there's prizes involved in both, let me PM April and I'll get back to you.

Okay. The decision is, no, please choose one gallery to post your layout in. Sorry about the delay in responding. If you need help moving your layout, please let me know.

Okay. The decision is, no, please choose one gallery to post your layout in. Sorry about the delay in responding. If you need help moving your layout, please let me know.

No problem. I'll have at least the four layouts for the Project Life this month. It was just a matter of keeping things organized for myself. Didn't realize I was opening up unexplored territory with my question!

Archived