Sg: Project Life 2013

tinkerbell11

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far behind - here's my Project Life 2013 for this week

A Day with Crawford Makes My Heart So Happy

No worries, Sara. The best thing to do is keep up right now and go back if you have time later. Otherwise, you'll keep feeling like you're behind. Remember, Crawford's parents will be thrilled with whatever you can get done, after all it's more than they can do at this point. **hugs**

Did everyone see the 1st Quarterly winner ?? Cantabile21 was the lucky lady, congrats and keep up the great work everyone!!!

Congrats, Cantibile21!!! Enjoy your prize!

OMG!!! Wow i'm so honoured to be chosen as the first quarterly winner, i never expected this! Thanx everyone for the love! :i-love-it::going-crazy::i-love-it:

(i've FINALLY finished most of my son's birthday slideshow. Looking forward to rejoining you guys in a bit!)

So far behind - here's my Project Life 2013 for this week

A Day with Crawford Makes My Heart So Happy

No worries, Sara. The best thing to do is keep up right now and go back if you have time later. Otherwise, you'll keep feeling like you're behind. Remember, Crawford's parents will be thrilled with whatever you can get done, after all it's more than they can do at this point. **hugs**

Thanks, Monica! :) :)

OMG!!! Wow i'm so honoured to be chosen as the first quarterly winner, i never expected this! Thanx everyone for the love! :i-love-it:/> :going-crazy:/> :i-love-it:/>

(i've FINALLY finished most of my son's birthday slideshow. Looking forward to rejoining you guys in a bit!)

Congratulations to you! Awesome!

OMG!!! Wow i'm so honoured to be chosen as the first quarterly winner, i never expected this! Thanx everyone for the love! :i-love-it:/> :going-crazy:/> :i-love-it:/>

Congratulations - Well done! Looking forward to seeing your future layouts :)

I'm back ladies uploading at the Apple Caf'e as I'm still having trouble at home :(

I'm catching up this time :D

Here's Week 11, 11B, 12 & 12B - Double page each the special two weeks of March which included our 10 days break away in Victoria! Abbreviated - you will see more photos of my holiday in layouts coming soon to SG :)

Project Life_Mar_Wk_11 ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142294-project-life-mar-wk-11/

Project Life_Mar_Wk_11B ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142290-project-life-mar-wk-11b/

Project Life_Mar_Wk_12 ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142289-project-life-mar-wk-12/

Project Life_Mar_Wk_12B ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/142284-project-life-mar-wk-12b/

I couldn't resist doing another layout while I have the time waiting for my little man to get here - I take so many pics but have so little time to do the layouts I want to do, but at least I'm caught up now and so hope I'm not boring everyone with all of my pics of my little man! He's just so much fun!

Thanks so much for looking at my layouts!

Project 2013 - April layout #5 - a day with Crawford

Somehow I've gotten off with my numbers while doing my layouts - I think I've done 6 layouts for April but mostly the extras are just for fun since only four count for the month! Isn't this fun?

Haha! Sara, you sure sound like you're having fun, and isn't this what it's all about? So happy for you that you've found so much joy with 'your little man'. =)

Haha! Sara, you sure sound like you're having fun, and isn't this what it's all about? So happy for you that you've found so much joy with 'your little man'. =)

I am having fun, Diana - I had forgotten how much joy a little one brings! Crawford is more precious to me every day - I miss him on the weekends! :)

I am about 6 week behind, and unfortunately in that time I've let my photographs get out of hand. I've stopped doing any more layouts until they are sorted other wise I think I'll be at risk of missing some pictures.

All the photographs are now all the same drive and in the correct folders. I was feeling pretty good about starting to do my layouts again and then realised I've now got to search through lots of sub folders to find the pictures for each week.

I will do a better job with saving pictures from here...

I've caught up with April, I think! I'm having such fun taking pics of Crawford and he's soooooo cooperative these days - loving the camera!

Project 2013 April Layout #4 - A Day with Crawford AKA Scooter

Well done. I'm going to focus really hard and see if I can catch you up, 7 layouts in an evening, a weekend, a week...? I have no idea how long it will take

I've caught up with April, I think! I'm having such fun taking pics of Crawford and he's soooooo cooperative these days - loving the camera!

Project 2013 April Layout #4 - A Day with Crawford AKA Scooter

Well done. I'm going to focus really hard and see if I can catch you up, 7 layouts in an evening, a weekend, a week...? I have no idea how long it will take

Once I get started, I can't stop with these layouts of Crawford - :) :) If it's been a good day and I've gotten lots of shots of him, then the ideas begin to flow and I find I'm changing the format of the layouts from just daily doings to more fun layouts for a little boy. I was so focused on just showing his Mom and Dad what he did during the day that I wasn't using happy and cheerful colors and so I've tried to start doing that a little bit now. His book is growing! I have a whole bunch of pages to print right now!

Once I get started, I can't stop with these layouts of Crawford - :)/> :)/> ... His book is growing! I have a whole bunch of pages to print right now!

His parents are going to love it. I hope you find a book big enough to put them in, or are you going to have several volumes for the year??

Once I get started, I can't stop with these layouts of Crawford - :)/>/> :)/>/> ... His book is growing! I have a whole bunch of pages to print right now!

His parents are going to love it. I hope you find a book big enough to put them in, or are you going to have several volumes for the year??

Right now, I just have what I've printed in a big binder with document protectors for each page - but the way it's growing, I'd like to find a cuter notebook and do a little more with it. I need to get caught up with my printing -

I'm way behind :( Trying to catch up again :( Haven't been well, looking after Mother & computer issues still :(

Here's Week 13 & 14

Project Life_March_Wk 13 ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/143264-project-life-march-wk-13/

Project Life_April_Wk 14 ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/143264-project-life-april-wk-14/

See you soon to continue April! :)

I've been so busy at work and at home. My husband is retiring so there was a big party to get ready for and my daughter and son-in-law came out from California for it. Plus it's my busy season at work with so many First Communions, Confirmations, Anniversary Masses, and everything else! I've gotten a couple weeks behind on layouts but will try to catch up this week. I've had to start making a spreadsheet so I remember what I want to highlight each week. I hope I have been taking enough pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived