Sg: Project Life 2013

tinkerbell11

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow -- can you believe we're half way through the year!

It's been so much fun looking at everyone's pages. I'm jealous of you retired ladies - I get some weeks when I think "There must be something that I can take a picture of other than my desk, really!"

Waah... it's 5.23am where i live, and i can't seem to 'start my engine' to finish my Week 27 layout... it's been there for days and days already... sigh... hope you ladies are enjoying better progress with your Project Life layouts!

(To self: gotta... hang... on... just do it!)

I'm running behind due to health issues but I got 4 done thanks to quick pages! Here's my adorable granddaughter. She's just like her daddy, she hates clothes on LOL

Bella & Bella 2

My grandson Sawyer loves to pose for me, especially if I bribe him. I especially like this pose. My best friend's only son Elliot graduated this June and I got the pleasure of being there and she also asked me to photograph it was it was an honor to do for her. So I made a L/O of that too.

Sawyer & Elliot

Feeling a little bummed right now coz i messed up my photos for last week and missed a few really nice shots of the kids just doing normal everyday stuff. But i don't have the time or drive to redo last week's Project Life, so i guess i'll keep them for their birthday albums or something. Anyone ever had that happen to you? =(

Terri, i like the siggy!!

Archived