Sg: Project Life 2013

tinkerbell11

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there fellow Project Lifers!

Yep...it's me. I'm still alive. :waving-hi:

I saw the blog e-mail that said I was the quartely draw winner! Thank you!

I've been pretty busy this summer and have gotten behind. :unsure:

But...I'm not giving up! I'll be getting back to my pages.

Thanks again!

Yep...it's me. I'm still alive. :waving-hi:/>

I've been pretty busy this summer and have gotten behind. :unsure:/>

Thanks again!

Congratulations, Char - I guess I missed that somehow! Looking forward to seeing more of your pages!

Yep...it's me. I'm still alive. :waving-hi:/>

I've been pretty busy this summer and have gotten behind. :unsure:/>

Thanks again!

Congrats!!! i'm falling behind too... need to get back to things! =)

Hey there Project Lifers... it's me again, and i'm feeling rather down and need a little nudge and shove to get moving again. i seem to be always at the computer, always working away at my Photoshop, i'm not spending as much time with the kids as i should especially since i stay home, i'm always working on one project or another, and yet what do i have to show for it? (i mean, you guys never see me post anything anywhere anymore right?)

This is my very sad report card so far this year:

- Son's birthday album, complete only 3 months after the birthday

- Wedding album, at the 3/4 mark and now postponed indefinitely because of...

- Daughter's birthday album, due in Oct and i've done ONE layout out of 40. This is my priority project now.

- Project Life, already 3 weeks behind and each layout takes at least 3 days to do, i'm that slow

- Honeymoon album, planned but not gonna materialise, at least not this year

And yours truly has the hare-brained aspiration of becoming a photobook layout artist when the kids are bigger. Just making ONE wedding album has already turned my life completely upside down, and still i can't finish it. i don't know how you guys do - and complete! - challenges every day. *kowtow* to all of you!

Okie, end of rant. Thanx for listening, hope to be back soon with Week 30! And then i'll leave some love in our Project Life gallery. =)

Hey everyone. :)

I just posted a layout: Project Life 2013 April - Backyard Battles

I'm way behind...is it still okay for me to post them in the PL gallery? I do intend to catch up. Especially since I actually didn't take a ton of pictures this summer.

It felt good to actually do some scrapping today! :dancingstickman:

Hey everyone. :)/>

I just posted a layout: Project Life 2013 April - Backyard Battles

I'm way behind...is it still okay for me to post them in the PL gallery? I do intend to catch up. Especially since I actually didn't take a ton of pictures this summer.

It felt good to actually do some scrapping today! :dancingstickman:/>

Hey Char! It's so good to see you back again! I've missed you! LYSL in the Gallery!

Everyone is doing so FANTASTIC with the Project! Sara had asked if we going to have a chat soon and YES we are , summer is really hard with vacations, etc... so I was thinking late September.

I am going to start a poll for the best day and time for the most people, don't forget you get an extra point earned for attending the chat too!

I thought I would pop in here and say that I am up to date with my weekly pages, even though it would be nice if I was not, as that would mean the recent person who signed a contract to buy our house did not break the contract and I would be busy packing instead of wondering if anyone is going to buy our house.

Here is my week 37

Another one who would just pop by to say hi! i'm falling way behind, i stalled my wedding album project to concentrate on my daughter's birthday album, and the Project Life just has to continue to take a back seat. Now, my aim is simply to finish the whole thing in time to meet our forum deadline...

Missing everyone here, and i also miss being able to post and share my stuff! i'm churning out the pages and i've been posting odd pages on my facebook and a few other places, but the OCD streak in me demands that when i post my creations here on my SCRAP HOME, the projects should be complete and Passed for Press, to borrow a term from my previous life, hehe.

Take care, ladies! Hope to see you again properly soon! (My daughter's birthday is in early October, so i'll probably be snowed under till then.)

I will try and keep up but may slip a bit because hopefully I will be busy packing. Today some people signed a contract to buy our home.

Here is my week 38

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to upload my latest weeks page but for some reason there is no add New Image for me to upload the layout.

I am still unable to upload to the gallery. If it is still happening later in the week, I will just start sharing my pages in another section.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For next year, I have decided to still do Project Life or P52 as it is sometimes called but not do a photo each day. I will so a weekly page with maybe only one or two photos from that week with lots of journaling to make it more of a journal. That is my plan but of course that may change.

• 2 weeks later...

For next year, I have decided to still do Project Life or P52 as it is sometimes called but not do a photo each day. I will so a weekly page with maybe only one or two photos from that week with lots of journaling to make it more of a journal. That is my plan but of course that may change.

A lot of my pages end up like that Anne Marie. Usually because I haven't taken photos. I like to think of my pages as an illustrated journal. Sometimes I'll have more photos, sometimes I'll have just a few. I'm still trying to figure out what photos to use for the week of November 3-9 because I didn't take any photos, though lots happened. I even took my camera to Thomas' foot surgery, but didn't think anyone wanted to see what it looked like in progress. ;)

The new year has started for me here in Australia and I have finished the last page for 2013 which you can see in the gallery HERE

I have one more page to make, the last of the year, then a few to fill in from pictures we took on our September vacation. I had a great time with this project.... reflections about it are sort of circulating in my head. I hope I can get myself articulate enough to write them down, because I think this year's experience will be a good springboard for how I approach 2014.

Archived