Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

teecee

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Today’s challenge comes to us from: Anne-Marie: Scrap a page of threes: 3 photos, 3 frames, 3 bows, 3 flowers, 3 papers, etc.

Please post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

Thanks for a great challenge idea Anne-Marie!

SPECIAL NOTICE:

This will be the final Customer Submitted Challenge for our weekly Friday challenges. As of today, we will no longer be accepting member ideas for the Friday challenges, but we will be continuing with a Friday challenge each week.

I’m not going to tell you what we have planned for you, (that would spoil the fun) so please check back next week to find out what we have for you in the way of new Friday Challenge ideas.

Thank you to everyone who submitted challenge ideas in the past and to all who participated in the challenges. It’s been fun!

Don’t forget to mark your calendars – we hope to see you back here next Friday!

SPECIAL NOTICE:

This will be the final Customer Submitted Challenge for our weekly Friday challenges. As of today, we will no longer be accepting member ideas for the Friday challenges, but we will be continuing with a Friday challenge each week.

I’m not going to tell you what we have planned for you, (that would spoil the fun) so please check back next week to find out what we have for you in the way of new Friday Challenge ideas.

Thank you to everyone who submitted challenge ideas in the past and to all who participated in the challenges. It’s been fun!

Don’t forget to mark your calendars – we hope to see you back here next Friday!

Can't wait to see what the new challenges are!!!!

How nice and how sort of sad to have my challenge be the last one of these sorts. I will be interested to see what the future Friday Challenges will be.

Archived