CRS

Saturday Color Challenge Jan 26Th

17 posts in this topic

Happy Saturday! For today's challenge, I thought we could be monochromatic today! I'd love to see your layouts with a Purple Monochramatic color scheme! Monochromatic colors are all the colors (tints, tones, and shades) of a single hue. Since this is Scrap Girls, I thought Purple would be fun!!

Post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Here is mine: That Face

Have Fun!!

Purple??? Oh dear. That's not even a color I can think of anything I have to go in it. Going to have to think real hard on this one.

Left you some love in the Gallery, Carla - Brooke is beautiful and she looks perfectly precious in purple! :):) Today is a gray day here so I'll see if I can change my attitude to purple somehow! I'm not very good with these color challenges.

I'm with Joy...purple is not a color I scrap with very often...browsing photos to see if anything might work.

I actually have a photo that would work well for this. Hopefully I can get a LO done with it this morning.

I don't use purple, often, either, but I love the idea of a monochromatic layout- will have to give this some thought.

Don't forget you can change your photos to black and white or sepia or desaturated if it doesn't "go" with purple.

I love that I challenged you again! I bet you are all glad this was my last color challenge for awhile!

Here's mine Thor

He is very proud to wear his black eye....boys/men seem to revel in the glory of visible injury. Got the black eye during Rugby practice and made it worse 2 days later at the game. Purple seemed to suit this topic.

I'm on a roll catching up on some of the challenges. Finally got my mojo back. Hope it stays with me. Here is my layout for this challenge.

Orchid Show