Using Pocket Life Files

bcaplen

I just bought a bunch of pocket life items. I have always worked with PS and layers, so not sure how to work with these PNG Pocket Life Spaces (Mini). How do I make a layout? I tried to select one

from the sheet, but that didn't work. Help!

I have these: Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini by Elisha and I used them on this layout.

I took the included photomasks and layered them under the paper in each open spot. I was then able to clip my photos, papers or whatever I was using to the mask to easily re-size them for that spot. In some spots I was already using a Pocket Life product, so I just placed it where I wanted it to go as it was already sized. I then added a slight drop shadow to the paper template to look like everything was under it. I hope that makes sense.

Png files usually just mean there is a clear or open space somewhere on the file- in this case, the photo spaces are the open spots. If you are trying to move it, either make sure you are on the solid part of the template, or hold down the control key while moving the object (in PSE 10)

Archived